+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dancing with other Guys

Dancing with other Guys

Hey!
    So my girlfriend and I have been dating for over two years now. The first year or so was great,the happiest time of my life. And she is still great, but she has lost almost all interest in being intimate with me in since about a year ago. This was fine for a while, I really enjoy spending time with her and I don't feel like I am missing all that much. She is really stressed with work right now and is also taking classes. I imagine that once the stress dies down things will be fine again intimacy-wise.

The real problem is that last night we were at a party together with a group of friends. We were all dancing together in a group, and then two guys (not in our group) pulled my girlfriend over and she started grinding with them. She knew the guys somewhat but I didn't really know them at all. It made me feel very uncomfortable to see her doing that to the point that I had to leave the party. I don't mind her dancing with other people in general, especially if they aren't just random guys, but when she grinds with others it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable because it is essentially dry humping and it makes me feel like her lack of sex drive is not because of stress like she says but because of me. Also she is sometimes reluctant to grind with me when we are at parties together.

What should I do!! Please help!!!

try to change the routine in the relationship, something new that would interests her more...As what you've stated ,it's already two years, maybe for her the relationship is kinda boring already though she may not admit verbally, so maybe try SOMETHING NEW to bring back the spark... good luck dude...

the spark has gone....about a year ago......leave her ass.....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Her behavior was inappropriate, and the fact that she did it in front of you demonstrates an outrageous lack of respect. You need to get to the bottom of this.