+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your song?

What's your song?

Mine is: I'm Here Without You by Three Doors Down

Our first date was on a Saturday, and then we went shopping on a Tuesday
    (somewhat unofficial date - just hanging out except we spent 6hrs hanging out).

On the ride home from shopping, all was quiet in the car, since we weren't
    conversing, and I just happened to put that song on and the whole ride
    home it felt so good. Since then, everytime we listen to it, it puts us in a
    good mood. Plus it's such a great song.

So what's your song, and the story behind it?

well me and my girlfriend have 2 songs, wonderful tonight, eric clapton and whiskey lullaby, brad paisly and allison krauss i hate country but hey lol. the story behind wonderful tonight is..
    well, we both knew the song, but we didnt get it, we didnt know why some people LOVE the song...but i played wodnerful tonight on my guitar for her stepmom, and she like lapsed back into her love days! hehe and she told us, when you truly fall in love THEN you will understand this song. and when we fell in love...there ya go..
    now Whiskey lullaby is a diff story, we went through a phase where we didnt really know where our relationship was going. And i was SO sure that she was going to dump me, and so i drank alot, and got drunk alot.. to try and get it off my mind, then after everythign was ok, we heard that song, and it was exactly what i had done! except in the song he kills himself, so yea. but anyways there ya go!
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

Well, I don't really have a song ANYMORE, but my ex-boyfriend and I kind of had a song.

Beautiful Mess by Diamond Rio

He made me a "beginner's country mix" because I am into punk and alternative mostly, but I like SOME country, and he put that song on it, so when it started playing I told him how much i loved it. It was one that my first year dorm hall had gotten me into three years ago.

Anyways,
    My ex dated a sorority sister of mine before dating me, and it was this really huge dilemna for me and he knew it and was really understanding about when I wanted to tell her and stuff.

So, we went on a trip to Atlanta (to see some Braves games and just spend the weekend together), and she called him during our drive down there. She still didn't know about us because we wanted to tell her in person, and she lives in Cali over the summer. I never minded when they talked, because she's an amazing girl and they're still friends and I'm not the jealous type when I'm in a relationship--but I was a little put-off this time because it was OUR trip.. didn't really want exes thrown in there, and the idea of telling her about us still made me nervous. I think he could tell that I was a little down after she called, so he made sure I was ok, and I just told him I was still nervous about telling her. And he told me it would be ok and then was like "Besides, how does the song go? What a beautiful mess, right?"

So we were in a "beautiful mess." i LOVED that.
    So yeah, that was longer than I meant it to be. haha
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

my song with my gf is
    that furb soong done by eamons x for some reason lol weneva it comes on i think of her

Before my bf and I actually had a "song," I loved the song, "Pretty Baby" by Vanessa Carlton, and would always listen to it and think of him. It still is like a comfort song to me and I still smile and think of him when I hear it

Now WE have a song, and it's Sixpence None the Richer's "Kiss Me," because we both coincidentally had the same song stuck in our heads the day of our first kiss, but we didn't know it until we got back together after we had been apart for 4 months, and had our first kiss again. Later that day, when we got into my car, the song was playing on my CD player, and at the same time we said, "This song's been stuck in my head all day!" And we looked at eachother and smiled, and he mentioned that the song was stuck in his head the day of our FIRST first kiss, and I was like, "me too!" Hehe, good times...
    "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
    -Moulin Rouge

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    mines was always the invisible man. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I dunno why, but our song has always been Turn the Page by Bob Seger. It's got a slow quality to it, and it always seems to come on when we're together, so there ya have it. I suppose I'm a bit traditional, because it seems like a "song" should be more about love. Or fun. Or both. But oh well, I'm just happy knowing we're in love.

hehe well me and my ex girlfriend used to have a song..but well dont laugh ok? it was everytime by Britney Spears! lol dont laugh! i remember sitting on her sofa wiv her watchin MTV..we were holding hands lol and her mum was hovering over nearby lol (i didnt know until I turned around) lol it was funny. However, my girlfriend split wiv me not that long ago and now everytime I hear that song Im nearly cry! It brings back nice memoaries.... I wish I could get my girl back.... oh well

Release by Pearl Jam

it seemed like everytime me and my ex made out we would listen to Shinedown - 45. So yeah, i kinda dubbed it our song.

Mine and my last ex's song was Diffrences by Ginuwine.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean-

I don't really have any songs per se. Anyway, I usually listen to Chinese songs, though I'm Here Without You is a nice song. I kinda like Shape of My Heart by Backstreet Boys and Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional too. Just a couple I thought of... actually like food for me I like a lot of songs. Don't have any FAVE songs per se.

My last ex, our song was Here Without You by 3 Doors Down, and If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys.

Should've been a sign that it wouldn't last lol
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

I'm lost without you - Blink 182 (The saddest song I have ever heard, the piano, the lyrics, everything)

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Seether - Broken

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
    I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
    I keep your photograph; I know it serves me well
    I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
    And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
    ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
    And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away

The worst is over now and we can breathe again
    I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
    There’s so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
    I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away

And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away

--------

This is my song. I sing it everynight before I go to bed. I sing it to someone I still love. Someone I can't find the courage to tell. Someone that once loved me. Someone that I broke their heart. Someone who's heart I can heal. Someone who can heal mine. Someone, who's name is Robin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast