+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: im 19 years old, virgin... am i a loser?

im 19 years old, virgin... am i a loser?

im a 19 year old male, im a virgin... i never had a gf... i have few friends that are girls, i have friends... im not fat, im not ugly, im not stupid... im above average man, i NEVER gone to a club/bar or any place to meet women... am i a loser?

i hang out with my friends, their only 18... so i dont want to goto clubs by myself... what should i do?

wait for friends to be legal @ 19 and go with them or go by myself?

Being a virgin doesn't make you a loser.

It makes you inexperienced sexually and romantically, but not exactly a loser.

A loser comes from doing nothing about it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

You are not a loser if you're 19 and have never had sex.

Seems to me that you're probably just a guy with high standards (and for good reason, hold on to it) and probably are waiting for a special girl to share it with.

Don't be too desparate to lose your virginity. Once you've done it, there is no going back. And guarantee, it'll be much better with someone you care about and who cares for you. Truly.

No dude, you are by no means a loser, just because you haven't had sex that doesn't make you a loser, infact to be honest with you ultimately you may be better for it. Many people have terrible first sexual experiences because they have sex to early.

I agree with clynn, your probably one of those guy's who won't just go for any old girl, relationships are designed to be meaningful, there's more chance of that if you take your time in choosing.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd say you're a loser for coming up with such a stupid question.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your not a loser......

I was 20 when I lost my virginity.....and even though I am a girl.......that shouldnt matter. Yeah sure you could have a couple of names added to a list by now....of girls you had meaningless sex with......but your smart for choosing to wait. Along w/ sex comes responsibility.......and you shouldn't settle for just anyone to have sex with. When it feels right it will happen.....

Your only a loser if you think you are a loser....actually...what are you losing again?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Dont worry about it. I was 20 myself. I've made up plenty for the delay over the past 5yrs

you would be more of a loser if you were 19 and had herpes.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Your only a loser if you think you are a loser....actually...what are you losing again?
    OV is right.
    also you are a loser if you think you are and you post a thread asking everyone on a forum if you are, WHO DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.

losers are washed up people like lloyd.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    losers are washed up people like lloyd.
    Dude.

I'm tellin' you, you're lettin' him belittle you and get you to act the typical 16 year old he's manifested in his mind.

Even though he himself is acting immature if you want to best him, you can't act like him.

lilwing89 Guest
    i am better than him, frasbee, that is why i am done now.

No being a virgin doesn't make you a loser. A true loser would sit around all day and blame women for the fact that he is a virgin, and never take any steps to fix the situation.

In the past I had a relationship start just by talking about a band I like with a girl in class my sophomore year of college, we ended up chatting up.

With a name like Haxor I am assuming you are really into computers, I am too, but the best way to make sure you never get any is to walk around wearing ugly clothes you got at Walmart or something, not doing anything with your hair, and looking like a computer nerd stereotype, and being pale as a ghost. My minor is CS and I have a lot of CS major friends.

Some of them are 20 something virgins, never had girlfriends, others do fine. The common theme with the guys that get girls? They all put a little bit of effort into their appearance, work out, wear somewhat stylish clothes, maybe go tanning so they don't look like zombies, do other things then sit on the computer all day.

lilwing89 Guest
    don, girls are getting girls now adays

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Don99
    No being a virgin doesn't make you a loser. A true loser would sit around all day and blame women for the fact that he is a virgin, and never take any steps to fix the situation.
    Hmm who does that remind me of...

... can't quite put my finger on it...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast