+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New hiden talent, how do you use it on a date?

New hiden talent, how do you use it on a date?

Well as some of u will know my problem with my partner how we are "having a break" well over the last few weeks of this break i've discovered a new hiden talent, poetry, yeh its funny but i can actually write poems even though i failed poetry at college.

I've writeen a couple of poems, they are all about her, but i dont know when i should crack one out to her, i was thinking maybe after we've been to dinner and just go somewhere really nice like the beach or up Mt Eden and crack one out then? im too scared ill stuff it up being nervous and not knowing what shes gunna think or say.

any ideas?
    also as shes got one year left at college and i've finished college, i was going to send one a week in a HUGE card with a poem in it to her in class, good idea or bad? i wouldnt deliver it myself, i'd make sure some of the staff deliver it as i live so far away.

cheers guys

I honestly think, since she initiated the break, that means you should definately back off. That is a huge thing to do, especially the card in class, I would be embarassed to tell you the truth. But really, she needs some time. I think you should give it to her!!