+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Last Kiss

The Last Kiss

The Last Kiss

I still remember that kiss. That beautiful, soft and sweet kiss. I will never forget it till the day I die.

My name is Kia Xiong (that’s not my real name) and I’m 17 years old (I’m way younger than this age). My lover boy died when he was 17 and that was when I was 15. His name is Ji Meng Vang. We both love each other so much. We both thought that life will be very easy. First falling in love and then living together until the end. But that was all thoughts. Life is not that easy. Me and Ji Meng fell in love when we first saw each other and that was at the shopping mall. My mum went into the shoe shop and I was wondering around to buy my own stuff. I got bored so I went and got food and sat down to eat it. There was this very loud person behind me. He was talking about all this car stuff and then talking about movies. First I thought that when ever I’m with my friends I always talk loud so let him do what ever. But soon he and his friends started to talk about me. ‘Ey sexy girl turn around we wanna see your sexy face…’ said the very loud dude. ‘Why don’t you just shut your mouth up ok?’ I said with out turning around. Then a guy from behind came and sat in front of me. I looked into his eyes and it took my heart away. He was so cute and beautiful. He looks like an angel. ‘So sexy girl what’s your name?’ said the guy. It was that very loud talking guy. I thought that some one loud can never be that cute looking. He looked into my eyes as well. I knew it that he likes me from his smile. The smile was so beautiful. ‘Ey sexy girl, you still haven’t tell me your name?’ said the guy. ‘No hottie why don’t you tell my your name?’ I said in a very sexy voice and grin. His friend from behind started to cheer. ‘My name is Ji Meng Vang. What about you sexy girl?’ said Ji Meng. Now I knew his name. ‘My name is Kia Xiong’ I told him in very posh voice. ‘So sexy Kia can I eat here with you?’ said Ji Meng. ‘What about your friends over there huh’ I said looking into his eyes with out turning away. ‘I don’t care about them now sexy Kia’ said Ji Meng looking into my eyes. I finish eating and he asked for my number. I gave him my number. When I was about to leave I said in a very posh and sexy voice ‘call me tonight sexy boy’ I grin and then blew him a kiss and walked away. His face turned red.

That night I wasn’t expecting him to ring me. Cause I took it as a joke. When the phone rang I got it first. In a cute voice Ji Meng said ‘Nyob zoo, Kia puas nyob lawm os?’ ‘Kuv yog Kia’ I said in a cute voice. ‘Oh ok. I hate speaking in hmong I always speak it funny’ said Ji Meng. ‘I know’ I told him and then started to laugh. He laughed as well. We started to talk about love life and then we started to flirt. He asked me out. I said ‘yes’. We both planed to meet at this place on the bridge.

When I got there, the place was so beautiful. The bridge wasn’t that kind of ugly bridge (like I thought). The bridge was beautiful as well. I saw a guy standing on the bridge. He was standing where I would like to stand as well. That was the best part of the bridge. No one else was around so I called out Ji Meng. He turned around and it was him. I smiled that best smile and wave. We both sat down together on the bridge and started to talk about how much we like each other. There was this park on the other side of the bridge. So we walked to the other side. We walked so slowly and we held hands. It was like the best time of my life, walking together, holding hands. It was nearly time for me to get back. We walked slowly back. We both stand in front of each other and he hugged me. So close that we can hear each other breathing. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I’m only up to Ji Meng’s nose. His pretty tall for a hmong guy. He bent down and kiss me on the cheeks and then it moved to the mouth. The kiss was the best kiss ever. It was soft, slow and everything nice some one could say. He walked me home and he gave me a hug at the gate.

I knew it that his the one now. Ji Meng is everything. He might look like a pain in the ass with his friends, but if you really get to know him. His beautiful and everything. Every went fine…4 months later…

I haven’t seen Ji Meng coming over to my house lately. Every time I see him he looks more skinny then last time. We have been dating for 7 months. Our love to each other is like the best. He haven’t kiss me at all. Cause every time he wants to do it, my parents are there. My parents are all cool with Ji Meng. They don’t mind me dating him. Ji Meng and me seems to be moving more apart from each other. One day I was sitting down eating some food, the phone rang. ‘Hello’ I said. ‘Um Kia puas nyob lawm os?’ said an old lady. ‘Kuv yog Kia los mas. Koj hais dab tsi os?’ ‘Me ntxhais es tuaj pem peb tsev sai li sai tauv nawb. Kuv yog Ji Meng niam os. Li no xwb’ then the phone hanged up. I got dress quickly and left to Ji Meng’s house. I enter the house and it was quiet. I went into Ji Meng’s room and there he was, in his bed looking so pale. His mum and dad was crying softly. When I got in they went out and let me with Ji Meng. ‘What’s wrong Ji Meng?’ I asked and my eyes started to get watery. ‘Kia, I’ve tried using my time with you. You’re the one I love and will always make me happy. Sorry for not telling you, but I got this heart problem. When I first met you, I knew that I only have 3 month to live. So I tried using it for the best. You made me happy and with god’s luck I lasted till these days. I don’t know how long I will stay now. I want you to come here early so you can here me saying all this stuff, if you didn’t come. It might be too late for you to see me’ said Ji Meng. I started to cry and that made me speechless. Ji Meng cried along as well. ‘Ji Meng…I…I love you…ok? Even if it sounds like you only met me yesterday…I will always remember you and love you. You are such a wonderful person. Stay with me don’t die…’ I said very slowly, cause I cried between every 3 words. I hugged him. ‘Kia, you are the best girl in the world…if I do this would you mind?’ said Ji Meng. ‘No…you can do anything…’ I told him. His Mum and Dad came in. ‘Mum…Dad (Ji Meng speaks in English to his parents, caz they understands)…you guys are here to witness me and Kia. Kia would you marry me?’ said Ji Meng holding a ring. ‘Yes I will…’ I replied…he putted the ring into my finger and I putted one into his finger as well. When I finish putting the ring in…Ji Meng’s hand dropped onto the bed. He stopped breathing and now his gone for ever….The first kiss was the last kiss from him…

Every night I would cry and look at Ji Meng’s photo. At his funeral it was so sad. It was Ji Meng’s entire friends and family and my entire friends and family there. Everyone cried and cried. They all know that Ji Meng loves me truthly. He married me before he died. I’m kind of like a widow now, but I don’t really mind. Everyone knows that my true love died straight after he married me. I promised to his parents that I won’t marry anyone or date anyone from now on…cause the only person that I will love is their son…but now his gone for ever…he will wait for me up above.

~hope you like the story~oh yeah and by the way the story is just made up and the names as well~coming soon… ‘If I could have’~

by hottest_babie

nice story! oh mama, my tears are falling..........!!!!!!!!!!
    glaubefreude

Reminds me of that song. Can't remember the name or artist, but it's the one of how this guy gets in a car accident with his love next to him and he holds her in his arms and she dies right there in his arms after a last kiss or I love you or something. Very touching song.

BTW, nice story. A little overdramatic at the end with him dying RIGHT after the ring is on the finger (dramatic in this case meaning unbelievable), might wanna delay that a little bit. If I was one to cry, I might have at this story. It's good.

that's Last Cry by Pearl Jam.

oh, where oh, where can my baby be
    the Lord took her away from me
    she's gone already so i've got to be good
    so i can see my baby when i leave this world............
    glaubefreude

that's Last Kiss by Pearl Jam.

oh, where oh, where can my baby be
    the Lord took her away from me
    she's gone already so i've got to be good
    so i can see my baby when i leave this world............
    glaubefreude

Sounds so nice,
    she sang it twice!

i like that song, very touching but tragic. can't imagine happening
    to me. i'll probably die.
    glaubefreude

really it's a great one!
    and emotive at all
    i got so sad!

Tornado