+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gettin' your honey where you get your money...bad idea?

Gettin' your honey where you get your money...bad idea?

OK I have been dating an older woman (shes 23, I'm 18) for over a month now. Shes extremely attractive and cool and I like her alot but frankly it's hard to keep up my entusiasm with the relationship when I hardly ever get to see or talk to her. Maybe I'm overreacting since she just moved here, doesnt have a phone, and is staying with a friend that only has a cell phone and an internet connection, but if things dont start picking up I'm going to give up on her.

Which brings me to the title of this post. See at the store I work at, there is a manager who is about 20. Shes not my manager, so no worries there. She is plus sized yet really attractive to me, but most of the guys I know arent into Big Beautiful Woman like I am, which is the only explanation I can think of as to why she is single. Anyways, we make eye contact alot whenever shes around, and sometimes (especially today) I would see her talking with another associate and I would look over and see both of them looking at me, then turn back towards each other and giggle or whisper. So I think she might have some interest in me. But my question is: Is it a bad idea to date someone who works at the same place as you do? Horror stories would be appreciated as well :p

Don't Shit where you eat.

It's crude but it's true. If things work out that's great but if things blow up - - it is a horrible horrible situation.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Yeah, but I think it wouldnt be so bad for me, I've always stayed good friends with my exes.