+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bitter break up

bitter break up

i want her sweetness but she said shes not that kind although i know that she love me mch and she always tel it to me.until time comes that i felt iim not that important to her already.i try to catch for her attention buut it diddnt work.i learned 2 accept all because i love her but time comes that im feel sick getting her attention and caring for her i try to decrease my care to her thinking that she would notice and realize what is her lack to me.she became bc to her family and her love for me seems start to fade.until time comes that she said to me i dont love u much any more.she said im the one who lacks to her.it seems that she dont notice my sacrifices.we both lack of care to each other buut for her all that she can notice was my lack of care to her.and she leave me and forget about us easily few days comes then she says she met another guy who sends her home just a week waiting her to her work and she fall in love to him but that guy leave her sudennly because of fam problem even with just few days she is crying and dying for that guy to come bak to her.IT REALLY BREAKS MY HEART NOW IM DYING INSIDE!!!
    please some one help me how to move on im always hunted by her memories i cant help but cry all i can feel is pain!!
    am i wrong? am i the one thats bad to her? you think im dont be a good bf to her?

She just doesnt love you as much as you love her. You did nothing wrong. If she can forget you easily its because its clear she doesnt feel the same for you as you feel for her.
    Its gonna be hard on you but you have to let it go. She is suffering for other man , not for you. Its her pain and she will have to suffer it. You are suffering the pain of losing her, and believe me, its gonna fade away soon.
    you have to let her go. Try to go out, enjoy your life. Dont look for anyone right now, just try to recover from it, being with someone right now just to forget her its a waste of time.
    Wish you the best.

You just need to find someone else to love.
    Spammer Spanker