+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Get my bitter ex girlfriend to come around?

Get my bitter ex girlfriend to come around?

We were together for 2 years. Broke up, got back together. She didn't feel appreciated so we broke up a second time. remained friends, but I loved her too much to be just friends so I left her life.
    Haven't talked to her for 6 months, I still missed her and regret walking out so I sent her an email apologizing for what I did.

She didn't respond.

so I gave her more space and continued on with my life. And a month later I texted her and asked if she would like to get coffee one day.

She texted back and said no.

Most people would give up by now, but I love this girl. She's different from every girl ive dated after her. And no matter what I can't help but think how much better my ex is when I'm with other girls.
    I know she still has feelings for me but she's just too bitter about what I did to give me another chance.

Is it too late for me?

I haven't talked to her in personabout how I felt since we were together. And something tells me that writing a letter or texting only gives her a chance to seek advice from her friends.
    What's the best way for me to talk to her? Should I pour my heart out to her in person?
    cause it seems like its past the point of pretending I don't care.

You can pour your heart out to her, but you'll only make yourself look like more of a jackass. She is not bitter. She has moved on and does not care about you, there is a big difference between that and being bitter. Time to move on, she has.