+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kinda clueless here...

Kinda clueless here...

Ok I am a female 29 and I didn't date or have sex for 5 years after having my second child.

So five years later I meet a guy a few years younger then me.He asked for my number and then asked me out.We hungout had fun.The next time I seen him we had sex we did this a few times after.He told me after one time how he gets attached after having sex haha.

Ok well we have went to church together a few times.I play games its what I know to do.And I told him I just wanted to be friends.
    Well a few weeks later I really like him ALOT..Well he text all the time then kinda was texting way less really bugged me..I tell him I cant see him anymore and that I might move to another state.

We talk and he tells me I am special.I tell him I have been hurt and that we can NOT have sex without a commentment.I tell him if he wants to stay just friends that we can not kiss anymore.I tell him I need to feel wanted and he needs to show some effort if he likes me.Next day he asks me out to dinner I go.We had fun.

Well since that dinner he has not texted me his usual good morning beautiful.Two days and I have just got good morning or hey.He know I like when he does this.

He for the past week has been texting me less.Dont like that.

He works the night shift then goes to school then has a home he is flipping.......Well when we first started hanging out he told me how he does not need that much sleep.All a sudden he is telling me he is tired and hates his job.

I like him but really I have no clue.I don't know what I should do.For me I run thats easy.I just want to tell him I am moving away and lets be friends and keep in touch.

This guy is a guy I respect.church,opens doors,likes to be touchy feely.I have went on some other dates and they dont compare.I dont want to lose him yet at the same time want to run so I dont wast mine or his time.I was fine without him he just was the cherry on the cake.

So any advice form the men would be greatly appresiated.Thank You

What is it that you want advice on? To me your predicament is the typical:
    a.) leave him
    b.) stay
    c.) tell him how you feel

Are you good at multiple choice?

Well is guy even like me me and if he is just wanting to throw me back in the river like a fish then I would prefer to just let it go.But I do like this guy and I would hope for the best.I just am not the type to hold someone where they dont want to be.

No one will be able to tell you what he is thinking. Just tell him how you feel.