+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boys in Pink

Boys in Pink

I've noticed a recent trend in Men wearing 'Pink' is considered 'Hot'. I think this trend has been going on for a while, has it ended yet?

Do you like your man in Pink?

As a guy, I wouldn't be caught dead in pink, but I love wearing light brown t-shirts - they look good to me. I think brown in an underrated colour. Some of the best belts are brown in colour - shoes too. Brown eye's are quite attractive, especially when they're hazel brown. Brown furniture is not that bad too, some of the best wooden furniture that is made is some contrast colour of brown.

This is just a discussion area, so I thought I'd keep it at that. So, what do you think?

lilwing89 Guest
    brown is an underrated color; i have a jimi hendrix shirt that is brown i wear it all the time
    i dont wear pink but pink is one of my favorite colors.

lilwing89 Guest
    also it isnt like a trend type thing...girls dont find guys in pink more attractive(unless they are THAT shallow)

i like it when guys wear pink with dark slacks that is hot
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i was raised in a way where pink, purple & others similar are only for girls ...so when i see a guy wearing pink in my mind he is a Fag ( gay , queer) and i would prefer walking around with my shirt off or a tiny shirt on than wearing a pink , purple shirt of any kind .

Tone Guest
    Yeah I don't think I'd ever be caught wearing pink. Unless I was already in a relationship and didn't care who I impressed. And even then I wouldn't pick out something pink, but I'd wear it if she picked it out or got it as a gift or somethin.

I like brown clothes a lot too.

I've only seen a few guys whereing pink. One said it was "Salmon" not pink. Still Pink to everyone else.

Basically I think anyone whereing pink is gay. Its just not normal to see around here.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

boys in pink? that's it you've made me do it...

lol, nice one misombre

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i was raised in a way where pink, purple & others similar are only for girls ...so when i see a guy wearing pink in my mind he is a Fag ( gay , queer) and i would prefer walking around with my shirt off or a tiny shirt on than wearing a pink , purple shirt of any kind .
    i believe that gays are very harshly stereotyped now a days, but yet i know where late vamp is coming from..

i have some gay friends that you would never guess were gay, and you wouldnt believe them if they told you!

there are some gay men that are married to women.

well, are those men gay, as in 'happy' gay, or gay as in 'i am a man an like other men' gay?

gay men married to women are probably bisexual, and they probably chose to be with the woman

i think being gay is overated!

i actually think it was kind of 'in-fashion/trendy/stylish' to be gay about 2 years ago. but i think the trend has died down a bit!

call me gay - but it's true

btw - i am NOT gay

before i get a smart ass reply saying, "is there anything wrong with being gay"?, let me just say that i was just stating my opinion, and i am not gay.

i have nothing against gay people,

except, if they are short: becuase short, gay people can be bitchy as hell!

i think gay people are cocky though (no pun intended)
    I think gay people are happy (pun purely intended)
    i think lesbians and gays get along (pun kind of intended)

How to make the population of the world decrease: turn every woman into a lesbian, and every man into a gay.

lilwing89 Guest
    im bisexual

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    gay men married to women are probably bisexual, and they probably chose to be with the woman
    Or, more likely, married a woman to escape oppressive, isolationist behavior from disapproving family, friends and community.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    most of the girls i know say that a guy wearing pink means he's "confident with himself" or some shit ... well, if a guy is straight and he wears pink, i don't see any problem with it besides other people assuming he was gay, but if he knows he isn't, then it shouldn't matter ... its kind of how I sometimes assume a lot of white people are racist ... its wrong, but can't help it ...

brown is not underrated here ... everyone wears brown from top to bottom ... might be a Cali hip hop thing tho ... all the dancers do it, it seems ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast