+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

Tiger Woods and His Sexcapades

"He could go for days," she said. "He'd pay a flat rate for an evening, but an evening would usually be extended. The girls would talk about his stamina."

Read more: [url]http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/12/10/2009-12-10_hollywood_madam_michelle_braun_claims_tiger_woo ds_paid_60g_for_kinky_sex_with_hi.html#ixzz0ZXajCs JH[/url]

As I was reading this article, I couldn't help but think about the other thread I posted concerning sex, marriage, and love. ([url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/36566-question-guys.html[/url])

I don't think guys were meant to be truly monogamous and marriage as an institution suffocates most men.

Because romantic devotion and sexual attraction are 2 very different things that don't always have to go hand in hand and can exist independently, it's perfectly possible for a guy to be devoted to his wife and be deeply in love with her even if he harbors sexual desires for other women. I would think that if I truly love my wife and I went out and 'cheated' on her, it wouldn't change the way I feel about her at all (I tell her that I'm gonna have sex with another girl before I do it, so it's not really cheating per se). I suppose I wouldn't be too happy if she went out and 'cheated' on me though lol. But at the end of the day, she comes home to me so it wouldn't be a big deal.

But I don't think women are like that (correct me if I'm wrong); when they fall in love they prefer to have sex with one person over and over. Men on the other hand I would think prefer sexual variety in their lives even after we fall in love.

I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too but it's kinda unfair that we have to play by what feels like rules created by women.

Anyway, I bet most people would rather not listen to - much less accept - the idea of extramarital sex being ok due to religion, tradition, or a preference for maintaining the status quo.

This idea is just so different from what we're used to - it's super radical; I'd be surprised if a woman here agreed with me.

Feel free to critique/flame me.

Btw I'm not trying to promote polygamy, I'm advocating monogamy with extramarital sex.

What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods? Santa stopped at 3 hos.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When women hit their sexual peak, they frequently like the idea of variety, too. Do you think we never get bored with you men? lol

Anyway, i see no reason for marriage at all unless the plan is to reproduce, and then I think marriages should be time-limited (18 years) with the option to renew (or not) without stigma, with all assets divided just as they would be for any other business arrangement.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-12-09 at 02:57 PM.

I'd be surprised if a woman here agreed with me.
    Well, I sure was wrong about that lol. I apparently have terrible judgement or this forum is more open minded than I would think.

this whole Tiger Woods scandal is f*cking retarded. I can understand if he was struggling to make ends meet and was blowing money on other women, but the man can provide for his family many times over. Let him screw other chicks and do what we wants with his money.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    this whole Tiger Woods scandal is f*cking retarded. I can understand if he was struggling to make ends meet and was blowing money on other women, but the man can provide for his family many times over. Let him screw other chicks and do what we wants with his money.
    That's are fine, until you say "I do." That's a commitment to someone....who cares if he can provide, you gave someone your word, be a man and stick to it. There's no excuse for a man not standing by his word.

Shit, if I had a wife like his, I wouldn't worry about blowing money on girls, I would have lots and lots of toys.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The thing is ... I don't know of many athletes that haven't had an affair or 20 ...

The thing that kinda irks me about the whole thing is that this may affect his play and we'll be missing out on something great ...

I mean, what he's done for the sport is in itself impressive, but it gets all muddled up in shit that is common ground for celebrities. We only get all riled up because it's innocent ol' Tiger ... Shit, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever and even he did the nasty with other chicks ... It didn't quite make the news.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone his cheatin' ways, but let's not lose focus on what we pay attention to him for.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When you say 'i do' you are comitting yourself to that person.

Regardless of how much money he has, it does not make it ok for him to go f*cking other women.
    Why do people have the attitude that cause he provides for his family, that gives him the right to do as he likes? He married the woman, and in doing so, comitted himself to her. Having a penis is no excuse. Too many men think with that rather than their heads.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't care what Tiger Woods did. This is a personal matter.

I also don't think the public has a right to decide whether or not his behavior is okay... that is really up to his wife to decide, and yes, some women WILL look the other way, for a variety of reasons.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think its fairly obvious what his wife thought of it!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who knows what she thought? Due to the volume of women he was sleeping with, and the amount of time he would have had to be away from her, she'd have to be an idiot to not know about his extramarital behavior. Maybe she objected to the sheer numbers? Or the poor quality? (I would have.)

qwerty123 says:

"When you say 'i do' you are comitting yourself to that person."

he can f*ck other girls and still be committed to his wife.

"Regardless of how much money he has, it does not make it ok for him to go f*cking other women."

yes, it does.

"Why do people have the attitude that cause he provides for his family, that gives him the right to do as he likes? He married the woman, and in doing so, comitted himself to her. Having a penis is no excuse. Too many men think with that rather than their heads."

if he can meet all the needs of his wife and kids but has needs of his own that are unmet, then he should be allowed to have sex with other women.

Regardless of what you two are saying (Neo and Sanct) Tiger Woods is Buddhist and it is against their principles to commit adultery. So within his religious beliefs and practices he crossed the line.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    if he can meet all the needs of his wife and kids but has needs of his own that are unmet, then he should be allowed to have sex with other women.
    'needs' being sex? then yes I agree(if he wasnt getting any at home), but he didnt need to f*ck so many just to meet sexual desires.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Regardless of what you two are saying (Neo and Sanct) Tiger Woods is Buddhist and it is against their principles to commit adultery. So within his religious beliefs and practices he crossed the line.
    So?

Christian men have affairs all the time.

Even with little boys.

And it's always been that way.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Vash. Marriage is for raising children. Time-limited marriage contract makes total sense. Put a lot of divorce lawyers out of business, and that's a good thing. I think couples might treat each other better if they knew things weren't 'permanent'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast