+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do girls think about introverted guys?

What do girls think about introverted guys?

What do girls think about introverted guys?

I'm kind of introverted myself, but I'm not into guys. I was kind of like those people that talked when they needed to and not every waking moment, and I kind of liked those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Klim View Post
    I'm kind of introverted myself, but I'm not into guys. I was kind of like those people that talked when they needed to and not every waking moment, and I kind of liked those people.
    It's feels odd for me since most of my friends are extroverts.
    I was always an introvert after going through a bit of depression in highschool. But, now it seems so hard for me to meet new people. It's like I'm scared or something.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It depends, a little bit of both is good. I tend to be extroverted when i'm around people i know but when i'm around strangers i get VERY quiet.
    As long as you are willing to let people get to know you, i don't see anything wrong with it.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

So how do you get a that person's attention when everytime you see her, shes surrounded by a ton of other guys taller and probably better looking than you?

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy0806 View Post
    So how do you get a that person's attention when everytime you see her, shes surrounded by a ton of other guys taller and probably better looking than you?
    You pick up a flame thrower and start laughing maniacally. Seriously, why do you need to ask the same 3 times (if no more)?

The way you view those 'other guys' is a reflection on how you view yourself. They make you feel inadequate not because you are but because you think you are. As for how to get her attention? You walk up to her and say hi
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!