+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trip to San Francisco

Trip to San Francisco

Okay, just thought I'd post a little update on my wonderfully enthralling private life, here in Denver, CO. (I like to pretend that I have a lot of fans who like to read my confessions.)

So. It's been quite a while since I've moved here. For all you haters (just kidding yes, Mike and I are still together. Everyday I keep falling in love with him deeper and deeper. Sometimes we fight over meaningless things (most of the time I'm just tripping), but oveall, it's pretty awesome.

I went to San Francisco recently! It was amazing. My boyfriend went to San Fran on a business trip and I joined him, since he wrote me an explanatory document for all of my professors. The company he works for expensed everything (even the entertainment). We stayed there for five days in the Fairmont Hotel (five-star hotel, pretty damn grand!) I couldn't believe my luck - while Mike was sweating at work (the company he works for threw a global summit at that hotel) I was making the most of my time - I ordered breakfast into bed and went on a bunch of tours around the city. Bloody Golden Gates Bridge plain orange. But breakfast was luxurious. Mike bloody sexy in full attire and STAFF on his badge. If you ask me, a stud in full attire and a breeze of power and authority is very mucho sexy. Felt like Cinderella - only in a modern contemporary setting. Last night in SanFrancisco we went out into the city and had a great time in a little Italian restaurant somewhere around the North Beach.

Alarmingly enough, everything seems to be going fine. Mike recently gave me a really nice Guess watch in a shape of a pink heart with Swarovsky crystals engraved all around it. Very pretty and romantic. Feel smug to the point of nausea.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Sounds like a great time...Can I go next time?
    Love Is BS

Uhh...just checked out your websites, but couldn't figure out which of the many guys you were (well, apart from the obvious ones).

Okay, got it figured out. You're the nasty type who licks all the broke chicks.

KIILA YOU KILL ME GIRL!!!

Hey by the way I went to CO. OMG its awesome out there! The mountains took mt breath away! It was cool just driving around. Didnt get to the clubs though, I ended up with elevation sickness. I did get to the Botanic Gardens, by myself. Some romantic walk I took! But hey, overall I really liked Denver, wished i couldve seen more. But dont miss the snow girl!

I'm glad things are going so well for you! You deserve it babe!
    Keep us posted sweetie!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Killa... you were in san fran and you didnt come down to San Diego?

maybe next time.. gald you had a great trip!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Oh yeah...I just went for 4 days and I didn't even know I was going in the first place...