+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he interested???

Is he interested???

Hi there,
    I have been working part-time in an office for the last 6 months, and theres a guy that works there full-time. We only have one shift together, and it is only us. Hes the loveliest guy, and I really like him! We get on really well.. But I dunno if he's into me.. He asked me out, and we went to the movies and it was good and then he ended up meeting my best friend and her boyfriend AND my flatmate (completely unplanned!) and he kissed me afterwards.. then he came around for tea the next week and then he didnt wanna kiss me when he left, he was all "i have a cold.." and then I didn't hear too much from him for a couple weeks.. But now he gets drunk and txts me about how he misses me and stuff (says it sober sometimes too) and then i got sick of it a few days ago and was drunk and txted him saying that I only wanted to be friends and stuff, then when i woke up in the morning i read it and was just like "oh god....." and decided to txt him again and just tell him that i liked him but i was just really scared (which is the truth - i'm 19, never had sex, and hes 23) and he was ok with it, but never said he liked me back, and then he ended up drunk (this post sounds like getting drunk is all we ever do!!!! it's so not lol) and got pretty flirty and he asked me to meet up with him for lunch today and i couldnt cos i had a class... so i asked him for tea and he said he was at his cousins. he always wants to go do stuff, but if i ask him he can't, and if he asks me, i usually can't.. or don't want to, like meeting up with him at midnight!

hmmmmmmm this is long. is he into me, or na?

I hate to say this, but if he is only texting you when he has been drinking I would say he isn't in to you. He thinks you are good looking and he wants you as a crutch or a hook-up partner. That is just my opinion. You're the only person that can truly tell whether he is into you.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I have to agree with 23mako and if he wants to hook up with you at midnight I'd venture to guess the only thing he has on his mind is taking you to bed, once he accomplishes that there's a very good chance he'll forget all about you and move on.

I agree with the above-- if he tells you he likes you when he's usually drunk, it's not a good sign. Suggesting you meet up late at night just means he thinks of you as a potential hook up.

Yeah he's only tried that once - I so didn't wanna do that!
    Some days hes lovely, and he emails me as soon as i get into work, and once i log in its there, and im like "aaaaawwww" and then other days i hear nothing. its so confusing!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    avoid at all costs.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

His penis is interested in you.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

KingZ Guest
    Noooooooooooo