+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to respond to a girl who has called back after 7 months after a big mess...

how to respond to a girl who has called back after 7 months after a big mess...

pretty much, this girl and i broke up a 11 months ago and it ended pretty badly. then after awhile i did something for her and she never thanked me for it and admitted on the message she was a b**ch about it.. she sounded a bit like she was trying to rush through the message and seemed a little sad and you can sense guilt in her voice. (i didn't answer any of the calls and let it go to voicemail.)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your post is way too vague for me to have any idea what you are talking about, but I generally think that if someone behaves badly, and then they sincerely regret it, you are obligated to accept their apology. This doesn't mean you have to be buddies with them again, but forgive them? Yes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    pretty much, this girl and i broke up a 11 months ago and it ended pretty badly. then after awhile i did something for her and she never thanked me for it and admitted on the message she was a b**ch about it.. she sounded a bit like she was trying to rush through the message and seemed a little sad and you can sense guilt in her voice. (i didn't answer any of the calls and let it go to voicemail.)
    Whoa. If it ended badly, and you think she's a bitch, you SHOULDN'T respond.

Sounds like she drunk dialed you.

Question is, do you want to talk to her? The door is open. Are you asking whether or not you should walk through it?
    Spammer Spanker