+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Aphrodisiacs ...

Aphrodisiacs ...

What gets you going? I mean in terms of food? are aphrodisiacs for real, or just placebo?

Not really an 'aprhodisiac' but I find if I don't have meat in my diet, my sex drive does drop. For some reason after a good steak I feel 're-charged'. Not sure if there is a nutritional/chemical reason for this or not. Perhaps I am just a filthy meat-eater.

Anyone else get this, or tried anything else for an extra 'kick'?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I get totally turned on after spicy chicken wings and a wedge salad.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alcohol .
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

sadie_genie Guest
    I heard consuming deer penis is an aphrodisiac.

Definitely red meat, it's loaded with saturated fat (provided it's not lean) which is essential to proper sexual function. It has b vitamins (including the rare B12) which give you massive amounts of energy.

Eating a hearty meal in general gives me rock hard erections but especially a meal that contains red meat.

o and sadie_genie, it's not deer penis. just the semen

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    alcohol
    Really? I find that alcohol, whilst reducing inhibition, actually kills sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by 98db View Post
    I get totally turned on after spicy chicken wings and a wedge salad.
    Funny, but unlikely ...

Quote Originally Posted by fun2bwith45 View Post
    Definitely red meat, it's loaded with saturated fat (provided it's not lean) which is essential to proper sexual function. It has b vitamins (including the rare B12) which give you massive amounts of energy.
    Meat definitely does it. I was reading an article in fact after doing an online search, which warned vegetarians and vegans of the risks of the lack of animal protein in their diets and the effect it will have on their sex drive, so there is definitely something in it ...

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Meat definitely does it. I was reading an article in fact after doing an online search, which warned vegetarians and vegans of the risks of the lack of animal protein in their diets and the effect it will have on their sex drive, so there is definitely something in it ...
    That's ridiculous. My GF does not eat meat and her sex drive is not affected at all.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really? I find that alcohol, whilst reducing inhibition, actually kills sex drive.
    Yep, really.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Reeeeeally? Wow. I've known (and taken advantage of) so.... so many women because alcohol got them horny. My entire "player" tactic is to come off as a super nice guy (which I mostly am) so they're willing to consume alcohol with me... then I pounce. I've never had a drink with a woman I was trying to sleep with and NOT gotten SOME sort of relief from her. Fact. Alcohol is gold, baby, pure gold.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like to suck on some vagina to get me goin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I like to suck on some vagina to get me goin'.
    I also find tittahs to be rather arousing.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    That's ridiculous. My GF does not eat meat and her sex drive is not affected at all.
    More so for males. I've personally experimented with vegetarianism and veganism and my sex drive is definitely lower. My erections probably weren't quite as hard either.

As Biggie Smalls said, "If you want to squirt her, take her to fatburger"

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Reeeeeally? Wow. I've known (and taken advantage of) so.... so many women because alcohol got them horny. My entire "player" tactic is to come off as a super nice guy (which I mostly am) so they're willing to consume alcohol with me... then I pounce. I've never had a drink with a woman I was trying to sleep with and NOT gotten SOME sort of relief from her. Fact. Alcohol is gold, baby, pure gold.
    Guys, I think you have missed something here.

I am talking about this from a guys perspective, and more specifically, my perspective, which is why I posted it in the Ask a Male Forum.

I woudln't expect the same to apply to women as despite our similarities, I understand that when it comes to sex drive, we differ somewhat from them ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by fun2bwith45 View Post
    More so for males. I've personally experimented with vegetarianism and veganism and my sex drive is definitely lower. My erections probably weren't quite as hard either.

As Biggie Smalls said, "If you want to squirt her, take her to fatburger"
    That's exactly my experience ... except for the burger bit, I think!

Similarly, excessive and/or regular alcohol intake definitely affects my sex drive and performance.

Hopefully I'm not taking this thread in a direction other than where intended, but what about pheromones? I've always wondered how well they worked, but I wasn't about to shell out the money for something that I was unsure about.

As far as other things go though I find that being clean and smelling good to be an aphrodisiac. A woman fresh out of the shower, after just having put on some lotion.... Mmmmmm mmmmm!

Oh and as far as I know every country/culture at some point ate some kind of animal penis thinking it was an aphrodisiac just because it was penis. It wasn't and still isn't (unless you consider the placebo effect evidence of aphrodisiac effect).
    Last edited by Incognito; 05-06-11 at 01:29 PM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...