+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does he want me ?

does he want me ?

i've seeing this guy for almost 9 months now. when we are together we laugh and have a good time together. he tells me he enjoys my company then after we had sex he said we don't click.its always hot and cold with him. he never calls he never texts and never initiates sex. but when i text him we talk. he has asked me or before but most of the time i have to ask he does he want to see me. he never says no. i just confused i cant tell if he likes me or not.

To me it seems like he is not interested in you and when you text him, he tries not to hurt your feelings by rejecting you. He`s a coward. Cause that`s what it is when you avoid someone.

I`d say stay away from him and find someone else.

i'm thinking the same thing

Or maybe you initiate contact enough to satisfy him, so he doesn't have to. Try not asking to meet up for a while and see if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by thisgirl View Post
    its always hot and cold with him. he never calls he never texts and never initiates sex.
    No, he doesn't want you. He doesnt want to hurt your feelings but his heart is not with you. Sooner or later he's gonna break up with you.
    Here's the thing, when a man really likes you his actions always speak louder than his words. Men can lie about anything but you can see they like you or not in the way they treat you, look at you, talk to you, etc. This guy of yours isn't treating you well. To me, that says a lot. Sorry not the answer you're looking for.

i've done that before when i leave him alone he will text me or continually come to where i work (we work in the same place) he will make a point to say something to me. its hard to say no to him and leave him alone because he is so nice. when i see him he always acts happy to see me. i just want to feel wanted by him.

you are right! i know he doesn't want me. if you have to ask then you already know the answer. thank you

He seems to have no problem talking to you, but seems to feel bad after sex. Maybe he feels guilty about sex? Or sex before marriage? It's hard to tell without more details. Ask him why he seems distant after sex.

I think he is just using you for sex.

he tells me he enjoys my company then after we had sex he said we don't click.its always hot and cold with him. he never calls he never texts and never initiates sex. but when i text him we talk. he has asked me or before but most of the time i have to ask he does he want to see me. he never says no. i just confused i cant tell if he likes me or not.
    Perhaps he liked you at first but then didn't enjoy sex with you, for whatever reason. So he's then a bit torn and unable to fully decide whether he should ditch your completely or maintain some kind of friendship. I've got on really well with girls before and then we had sex and we just weren't compatible there.

i think hes just stringing you along until he gets something better it might have been he was intrested in getting nto bed with you now that hes done that hes not intrested so hes keeping you around so he can get garanted a**

i've seeing this guy for almost 9 months now. when we are together we laugh and have a good time together. he tells me he enjoys my company then after we had sex he said we don't click.its always hot and cold with him. he never calls he never texts and never initiates sex. but when i text him we talk. he has asked me or before but most of the time i have to ask he does he want to see me. he never says no. i just confused i cant tell if he likes me or not.
    He waits for you to initiate and then its your choice to accept nothing more than sex and a hardy hand shake until you "beg" for him again. This is a sexual only relationship that is initiated by you. Don't blame him for what you are outright asking for ... which is sex and that's it.

Surely you understand that but you just don't want to admit it because then you'll have no one to blame when it finally does dawn on you and you accuse him of just using you when all along it was you volunteering for the job.

9 months of being a booty call. Surely you knew.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-06-11 at 04:02 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

thank you. i haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks its hard but i'm over him. he told to my face i'm nothing to him. so there you have it. i guess i just like being treated like shit. so i deserve it. thanks for not holding back.

nope he tell me all the time the sex is great. so i know its not that its me. i'm just not loveable he told me he doesn't like he just wanted to have sex with me. life goes on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    thank you. i haven't spoken to him in a couple of weeks its hard but i'm over him. he told to my face i'm nothing to him. so there you have it. i guess i just like being treated like shit. so i deserve it. thanks for not holding back.
    Well, he's a classless jerk for actually saying this to you. So move on w/your head high. Some day, he'll get stuck on some woman who will shred him, possibly one who won't have anything to do with him because of this type of behaviour. In fact, there's a good chance its already happened hence his attitude. All you can do is learn to recognize and avoid the type.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast