+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am totally confused! does he like me or not??

I am totally confused! does he like me or not??

There is this guy that i am kinda interested to. oh byw, im 17years old.
    so, This feeling started like last school year when he started to do some confusing actions.

like he would put his hand infront of my face and say hi when im looking at my papers, and ask me to sit near him inside the school bus. also, he would sit in the bus seats beside me and look at me and i was too shy to look at him back since he was just staring at me when the school bus was almost empty. There were even time he would just stare at me and sit toward me.. and other stuffs that are enough to make someone wonder.

I really thought he likes me, but apparently he is not asking my number! and im too shy to start the conversation. its also confusing in my side, since when i start greeting him he would start saying hi to me but if i stop and not greet him for few days, he would also ignore me..

and even today, i saw him and he acted really awkward before saying hi to me but he greeted me so i did too than no conversation at all. also when he sees me in the hallways, i would just smile at him and he would smile back but than sometime, he gives me a fake smile that disappears right away.

*he is mostly friendly to people so is it just me who thinks he likes me?

I am just so confused. please help me.

Only way to find out is to ask him how his day is going so you can let him know that you are interested in what he is up to.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

From the limited information you have given, it does look like he was interested in you. However, if you didn't give him any clear signs of your interest in him, he may have given up an moved on. And that is possibly why you are not getting the attention now that you used to.

As the posted above mentioned, perhaps if you show a little interest in him, you might find out if there is anything there.