+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How long is too long? Heartbroken

How long is too long? Heartbroken

I have been broken up with my ex for a year now. I have been on and off talking to him for the last year. To say I was devastated by our break up was an understatement. We have tried to be friends and sometimes it has worked but somehow I always get roped back into having the same feelings for him. I truly love him and always will but how long is too long to be heartbroken over the same person? Will it ever get better? Dora anyone have any suggestions on how to get over someone you will always love? I'm so lost that I feel hopeless and don't know how long I can continue going through the motions of being completely heartbroken over with what I thought was the love of my life 😢

Ellecee, what did you decide to do about your pregnancy to him?

As hard as it is, the only way to get over him will be to remove him from your life. And delete him from Facebook. If you've decided to have the baby, you will need minimal contact with him - but make the conversations short and to the point. Do not have him as a support person during the pregnancy.

While he's there as a constant reminder, you'll be constantly reminding yourself of his love.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 12-05-13 at 09:49 AM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.