+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friend turned to foes

Friend turned to foes

hello everyone ive got a serious problem i have a frnd from past 4yrs v have been gud frnds sharin ol d secrets till school now wen v r in same college i m frustrated wid his company i dont want him anymore bcuz he has got a problem he thinks he is stud lukin guy which he not!!!! earlier i use to ignore it but now i cant bear dis nemore where ever v go meet gals he tries to seek everybody's attention n in d process he puts me back m really pissed off plzz help me out.......

Maybe it's just a phase-he's suddenly realised that he can attract girls so it's gone to his head, but he'll regain a sense of perspective soon enough.

Unless he actually IS a stud looking guy...in which case, it sounds a bit like you might be a little jealous of him giving other girls more attention than you. Ask yourself honestly if that's what it is; I don't mean to imply that you secretly fancy him to bits, but close female-male friendships always have a slight sexual dynamic. If it's because you feel threatened by other girls, you have to remember that although he's acting like this he still needs you as a friend, and is still going to be your friend regardless of him chasing after other girls. Flip the situation on it's head and imagine you decided to start flirting with everyone/sleeping around or whatever and he got jealous because of it. Would that mean you didn't still value his friendship? Of course not. He's a friend, not a lover; if one of your girl friends was behaving like this would you have the same reaction?

If he was a girl instead of a guy, I doubt you'd even be pissed if she chased after guys and didn't pay as much attention to you.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm maybe it's not adequate to the issue but... Your spelling is terrible ,god, I barely could read it...
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What? I can't even read that^.

yea, the whole attraction from girls stuff sounds like it got to his head, sounds like a phase though.

just like what I'm experiencing right about now, only thing I'm the a#&%$*? guy that she hated so much.
    but I wouldn't go to the extend of labelling my friends as foes, and MOST certainly I DID NOT push them off.they are still my friends nevertheless!!
    I wonder why the girls think this way,can any girl care to elaborate!?

Quote Originally Posted by vaneigem View Post
    Maybe it's just a phase-he's suddenly realised that he can attract girls so it's gone to his head, but he'll regain a sense of perspective soon enough.
    what's up with regaining some sense of perspective? I'd admit this thing got to my head a bit,how to over come it...

Quote Originally Posted by jusloseit View Post
    hello everyone ive got a serious problem i have a frnd from past 4yrs v have been gud frnds sharin ol d secrets till school now wen v r in same college i m frustrated wid his company i dont want him anymore bcuz he has got a problem he thinks he is stud lukin guy which he not!!!! earlier i use to ignore it but now i cant bear dis nemore where ever v go meet gals he tries to seek everybody's attention n in d process he puts me back m really pissed off plzz help me out.......
    I thik t be becuz u jeluz.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."