+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I’m Confused Ladies, little help

I’m Confused Ladies, little help

Alright, a friend of mine at work told me this girl kept asking about me everyday. My friend and I's first break is the time she goes home. So she was off the clock, waiting to talk to him and ask about me. He told me she would always be looking at me while she was talking to him (They were always outside, I was inside the break room). So he gave me her number after a few weeks. So one morning I go up to her before she left work and asked if she was interested. She said yes. I walked her out to her car and talked to her for awhile and out of nowhere she said something along the lines or "Damn you’re really cute." Stunned me, I didnt know what to say. I sure I said something stupid like "you too" in a shaky voice. By the way, she is beautiful, I actually had a crush on her since the first time I saw her. She said she tryed to smile at me one time but I didnt look.

She was in a ‘bad’ relationship before she meet me. She still talks to him. She wanted to stay friends with him but he took that as she wanted to still be with him. So he’s always calling and texting her and when she doesn’t answer he calls me and when I answer he doesn’t say anything. She told me he has told her that if something happens to him (ie kills himself) it'll be her fault. She sticks up for him which I don’t understand. She won’t tell me who he is. She tells me she doesn’t talk to him anymore, but I doubt she’s telling the truth.

It’s been 6 months since we first talked. We haven’t been more then friends and I haven’t tried to push myself onto her or rush her into anything. Id say the last two months we’ve been getting really close. When she comes over she usually leaves around 3-5 in the morning. So she’s with me for around 8 hours or so laying on me, putting her arms around me, cuddling, holding hands, putting her legs in my lap, I play/tickle her arm.

I told her how I felt for her, how I was falling in love with her and she told me she does care for me but maybe as not much or how I do for her. Is she just scared to tell me how she really feels because she doesn’t want to get hurt again? I remember one night she asked me "what is this" I said something like "this is good." She smiled when I said that and a couple minutes later she said "I’m scared." I told her I would never hurt her. She started crying on my shoulder and said "You don’t know that." There was nothing I could say... So I just held her. Maybe I shouldn’t of said that but that’s how I felt. I ask her what she feels when we are together but she never gives me a straight answer. It’s always I don’t know. She told me she likes me, but she’s not ready for a relationship right now. It feels like she likes me but she doesn’t like me. It’s so confusing. The look she gives me, the way she puts her finger to her mouth when I play with her arm. There’s got to be something there doesn’t it? I don’t know what to do... I don’t want to lose her but I don’t know if I can just keep doing this.

She told me at the beginning all she could offter right now was friendship and I said I would wait for her as long as it takes, but now I’m not so sure she wants me to be there when she’s ready.

Feels like im just a doormat or some shit. Any thoughts opinions?

The relationship and this girl both seem slightly unstable. If you really feel "like [you] are just a doormat," why continue to hang out with her? If you simply are not sure yet, why not see her on occasion and date other girls as well? No sense in investing everything in her if she is giving you mixed signals.