+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: haha, here it goes

haha, here it goes

*insert basic "i like someone" story here*
    *insert remarks and what not..blah blah here*

and then yeah.

What are the different types of attitudes that girls have? How do you tell what attitude they are in? (How do you tell a girl's feelings) How do you get to know anything about a girl other than that we talk a lot with each other?

How do you know a girl likes you?

How should I ( a dude), react or act back? Basically, how am i supposed to act?
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by koolwhip View Post

and then yeah.

What are the different types of attitudes that girls have? How do you tell what attitude they are in? (How do you tell a girl's feelings) How do you get to know anything about a girl other than that we talk a lot with each other?

I dunno.

Act like you're God.

I was kinda joking with that, but actually, it's not a bad idea.

She tells you.

Uh you will know when it happens as it will just happen and assuming you have enough social knowledge you be fine.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How do you know a girl's feelings? You could just ASK her...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

WELL I KNOW THAT I COULD JUST ASK HER!!!!

i was just seeing from you guy's...girl's point of view! this is the "ask females forum" right?

-koolwhip

I don't get it.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WELL I KNOW THAT I COULD JUST ASK HER!!!!

i was just seeing from you guy's...girl's point of view! this is the "ask females forum" right?
    Well, silly... I am a female, and I STILL think the best way to know what she is thinking is to ask her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sigh...but you aren't getting the point...im just asking what makes you tick, what gives us a better chance of getting with you or knowing you better..

or you could read the post starter.

but i do like the idea of acting like God frasbee. that is indeed a good idea.

-koolwhip

Gauge her reactions to changes in your behavior. You feed attention toward her- does she turn her body more directly toward you? Does her voice change, get higher, maybe? Do her hands become more active?

Then she likes you.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sigh...but you aren't getting the point...im just asking what makes you tick, what gives us a better chance of getting with you or knowing you better..

or you could read the post starter.

but i do like the idea of acting like God frasbee. that is indeed a good idea.
    I think you are wanting little "signs" that indicate she likes you. I don't think "signs" are foolproof. It saves a lot of time and energy if you can just learn to take a risk and ASK what you want to know. Try something simple like "I like you. Do you wanna catch a movie or some dinner with me sometime?"

BTW - I did read your post starter. You asked, "How do you know a girl likes you?", and I answered, "you ASK her". I am relatively literate.

ok ok sorry.

but im asking of little and specific things....actually. why dont i narrow the question

Vashti, What do YOU do to show a boy that you like him?
    Giga?
    any other girls on the forum?

-koolwhip

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get tongue-tied and probably smile a lot, but I am relatively shy in real life, so I never went beyond that. I think my general demeanor is rather approachable, warm, and friendly, and so I always let them come to me when they were interested. That meant that if a guy didn't have the guts to pursue me, then I didn't ever get him, but it also meant that I didn't end up with a male who is spineless. ::shrug::

If the girl is particularly friendly with you - more so than with other guys - then you are probably safe in telling her you'd like to date her.

Come on, koolwhip! I know you can do it! The more you practice, the easier it gets. I swear. Be the captain of your ship, the king of your castle, the one who determines your own destiny!! Take a chance! You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I get tongue-tied and probably smile a lot, but I am relatively shy in real life, so I never went beyond that. I think my general demeanor is rather approachable, warm, and friendly, and so I always let them come to me when they were interested. That meant that if a guy didn't have the guts to pursue me, then I didn't ever get him, but it also meant that I didn't end up with a male who is spineless. ::shrug::

If the girl is particularly friendly with you - more so than with other guys - then you are probably safe in telling her you'd like to date her.

Come on, koolwhip! I know you can do it! The more you practice, the easier it gets. I swear. Be the captain of your ship, the king of your castle, the one who determines your own destiny!! Take a chance! You can do it!
    ...all night long.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

anachronistic Guest

and then yeah.

If a chick is into you, it's common sense; it'll hit you like a brick. Just ask her out if you like her.

Be yourself and if you don't like her, don't sweat it.

With me, it's all about eye-contact, but I am particularly confident. I'm old enough to know how to show interest without coming off as aggressive or silly. In high school, I would keep eye-contact going for about two seconds, then look away and blush furiously.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast