+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed signals from my ex, help!

Mixed signals from my ex, help!

I recently rediscovered my deep feelings for my ex-girlfriend whom I dated for 2.5 years and it was both of our first loves. I told her and we went out for drinks and then she invited me over to see her new apartment. She said we should talk more and not be the strangers that we've been the past 6 months. She also said she wanted to get coffee with me this week. I felt that she was still interested in me.

I know that the breakup was very hard on her. She also couldn't believe that I was telling her the things I was.

However, since that night, I've texted her twice and called once. She has not responded or called me back and its been a couple days now.

So my question for you girls is this: Where do I go from here? Why is she ignoring me? Should I stop trying to contact her and let her contact me?

Thanks in advance & I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Yes, I'm positive it's the right number- We dated for 2.5 years.

Thanks for the advice, why should I not mention that she's ignoring me? Is it wrong to want to know why someone is sending you mixed signals?

Coming from a chick: Let her know the option is open. Try again in about a week or so, like digsnz said, and if she's really ready to do it she'll respond. If not that's her way of saying she's moved on, so should you.

Coming from a female, I don't ignore calls from guys I'm interested in or exes I'd be interested in reconcilling with.

Totally and 100% agree with digsnz.

Okay, but if she wasn't interested, then why would she go out for a drink with me and invite me over to her apartment?

I somehow forgot to add this, the day after we got a drink and i went to her apartment, we texted back and forth a few times both agreeing that we enjoyed last night. But, I haven't heard from her since.

Thanks for all the help ladies.

Thanks digsnz.

So is the general consensus here that I should wait a week, give her a call, and play it cool?

Love.

You shouldn't dwell on why did she did, what she did. But rather her actions afterwards....they speak much louder.

Fact of the matter is, is that the texting and visit to her flat is over and done and she now appears to be ignoring you for some reason or other.

Did you tell her that you had feelings for her, before or after the visit to the flat?

I told her before.