Okay so I have been dating this girl since last September. When things are good, they are great, then when they are bad, they are horrible. I guess that goes for everything in life, I just feel like in 10 months there shouldnt be this much ups and downs. Maybe the real anser truly is incapitability. Since February we have "taken a break" for 3 times now. This past one being since wednesday. The thing is, I feel like we fight over the dumbest stuff. I don't want to say that it is all my fault, as Im sure I do do things wrong as well; however, my biggest problem is she gets mad at everything little thing sometimes. Then we fight, and she wants "Space". The anger has gotten real bad over the past week and half. Right up until our latest break if you will, she would seem to get up angry, go to bed angry, go to work angry, and come home from work angry. Like no matter what I said or did is not good enough. It is so frustrating when you actually want to work it out with someone and try and fix whatever and they just shut down and want space. I don't really know what to do. I really honestyl feel like she needs to go talk to someone. Like a dumbass though, I suggested to her today after she got mad about wathcing our dog for a few hours. I guess in the mean time I should just try and back completely off, but Im asking as anyone been in a similar situation? Or any advice would be great. Thank you for listening.