+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mysterious Love Game.

Mysterious Love Game.

This is a true life confession: “I am a 35-year old Brother dying of AIDS. I own a 1999 Jaguar and a beautiful home in Cobb County worth $350,000. I was dating a beautiful young lady who loved the Lord and respected me, yet I was not satisfied. I sometimes cheated on her by sleeping with other even though I knew it was wrong.

My girlfriend and I were sexually active, though not very frequent. She was sexually intimate with me because she loved me and wanted to make me happy. I did not realize at the time that I had been infected with deadly disease through a friend I had slept with. Unknowingly, my girlfriend had also contracted the virus from me, because we had been sleeping together long before we got married.

My lust has destroyed has destroyed not only my life but also the life of the woman who has been faithful to me.”

It is quite interesting to note that the lady love the guy innocently and did all she could to make him happy, but she got her fingers burnt. Sweet heart, take it easy, have you given a second thought to the affection you had for your guy, is it reciprocal in nature?

What are the lessons to be learnt from this true life story?
    1. Do not love blindly throwing trust and fidelity to the winds i.e. do not assume that he/she is trustworthy, has the trust and fidelity been tested? Love is more than sex; it has to do with LIFE.

2. Dating is a time to get to know your partner; it is for investigation of the character of the individual and not SEX. If you put sex before investigation and commitment, you will have your fingers burnt badly.

3. Do everything to avoid pre-marital sex as commanded by God if you want to have a fulfilled date or relationship that will climax in marriage and in case, the date did not end in marriage, you would be grateful for been good friends.

I want say this - I LOVE YOU ALL.

PHILEOLOVE.
    Relationship/fFinancial Consultant

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here come the lunatics crawling straight out of the woodwork...
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Oh boy.
    Gotta love it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do not love any god but Frasbee, your savior and Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Here come the lunatics crawling straight out of the woodwork...

You ain't kidding:

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Do not love any god but Frasbee, your savior and Lord.

"The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d