+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The mystery of being mysterious

The mystery of being mysterious

So I rarely get to see my boyfriend as it is, but one thing Im tying to go for is being a little more mysterious.. How does one seem mysterious to someone they dont get to see often, but who knows everything about them already?

Being mysterious requires so many life experiences and pecularities that your significant other or prospective will never know you 100 percent as there isn't enough time in the world for them to get there.

Mysterious is overrated. It turns people off eventually when they become agitated at continually learning new things.

People like familiarity.

I guess Im just worried that I didnt really let HIM get to know me, i just sort of let it all out, and maybe that makes me less interesting ya know?

yeah i understand what you mean, i pour my heart out to any tom dick and harry, ha, but thats how i am, i dont like secrets and mystery, id feel like i didnt know where i was with someone, so if he knows everything about you and still wants a relationship be happy about it, get all your cards out on the table as soon as you can then let people make up their mind about you. i dont think it makes you less interesting it makes you confident.

and no one is in for any nasty surprises.

if youve told him all about you already then if you start being mysterious now he might wonder whats going on, and you wont be the same person he knew would you?
    if your naturally mysterious then fine but i dont think its that big of a quailty that you need to fake it

This "trying to be more mysterious" is a ploy. It's a ploy for attention. This is an entirely negative way to go about this.

If you feel that you need to play this little game to reignite fire in the relationship, then you have bigger problems than not being mysterious.

Mysterious = head games. Yuck.
    Spammer Spanker