+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do i get his attention?!

How do i get his attention?!

i no this is a reli annoying topic but i just dunnoo how to get his attention.. okay here is the story :im having a crush on a high school senior(im a junior), we no each other but we dun talk to each other which is soo hilarous.. actually he is my friend's friend we hung out before but we just dun talk that much well maybi like once...my friends talk about him and they say he is a reli nice guy but he is mad shy... thats the reason why i dare not talk to him what if he just stares at me and go awayy?><' ' this is driving me crazy i was about to send him a message from secretadmirer.com but ...isnt it a lil bit too early ?GUYS!!! please help me out ... he is graduating from my high school this yearrr.... i have to do thiss soo pleaseee>< i love you all>33< (

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK that wasn't nice Carp!

Anyway, just go for it. what harm can be done? You like this guy so start up a conversation with him and get to him a little more. find out what he likes and ask him out. he's shy so he could be feeling the same way you are. He just may not know how to approach you either.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

WHY ARE POST BEING DELETED???

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

Moderator, if you delete a post, at least leave the post and list a reason why it was deleted so we can all fall into line with whatever it is you find acceptable or not. Becuase as of now, you are the only one with that information.

So, help us to help you.

Geze, is this a forum of comments or Nazi Censored Propaganda ?
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

HE MODERATOR.

WARUM DER GANZER PFOSTEN SIND,

der Gelöscht Wird. Ich SCHÄTZE, Daß ER IST, WEIL SIE DON"t SIE WERT Die EINTRAGUNG FINDEN? ODER IST ES, DAS NUR IHRE MEINUNG ODER DIE, DIE IHRE MEINUNG WIDERHALLEN, ALLEIN GELASSEN WERDEN.

WAS GIBT?
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

If you would care to explain to me how an exchange between you and Carptracer in German is somehow assisting the thread starter and his problem I would be happy to have left the post. The thread was started in English, so speak it.

I don't show up at McDonalds and tell you how to do your job, so don't even try to tell me how to do mine.

And no, it isn't just MY opinions that matter around here. It is opinions from those who actually contribute SOMEthing around here. Threads in the Love Forum advice area is and will always be moderated for contribution to the thread at hand. If it strays, it will be considered for deletion, which the above 2 posts in German were.

Deal with it, or leave.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

The thread was started in English, so speak it.

Really,

i reli annoying dunnoo we dun talk to soo hilarous.. we hung out before but we dun talk maybi like once...reli nice guy he is mad shy...i dare not talk to
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    If you would care to explain to me how an exchange between you and Carptracer in German is somehow assisting the thread starter and his problem I would be happy to have left the post. The thread was started in English, so speak it.

I don't show up at McDonalds and tell you how to do your job, so don't even try to tell me how to do mine.

And no, it isn't just MY opinions that matter around here. It is opinions from those who actually contribute SOMEthing around here. Threads in the Love Forum advice area is and will always be moderated for contribution to the thread at hand. If it strays, it will be considered for deletion, which the above 2 posts in German were.

Deal with it, or leave.
    I don't work at Mcdonalds, and if it is the heat you resist, then back off from the flame.

Don't throw your deleting ability around like GOD, leave no reason for it, or try and correct the action, or LEAD us in a postitive manner. EVEN if I am wrong and you are right, BE A LEADER, and lead.

Instead you try and jive me about working at Mcdonalds.

If you delete this, you are being a coward.

Let the masses decide if you are right and I am wrong.

And spare me the acrimony about threads getting derailed.

THEY ALMOST ALL GET OFF TOPIC TO SOME POINT

Capt. Chris A.
    USAF
    Last edited by Bluevetteracer; 19-01-06 at 11:29 AM.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Blue.. we are not to go off topic within a thread! We are to help the orginal poster. They got deleted because you two were talking with one another instead of giving advice to the poster. Or at least that's what I'm assuming. I'm sure that one above will get deleted as well.

YEAH THAT NEVER HAPPENS
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Carlily
    . thats the reason why i dare not talk to him what if he just stares at me and go awayy?><' '
    First off you know he is shy, so get off your high horse and step up to thy plate.Tell your friends to tell him you like him. He has no choice but to give them an answer. Then you will know if you have a win situation

I've heard that shy guys are quicker to give you a chance (dunno how true that is), but the point is to go for it, I definitely think you have a chance

flash him or start humping his leg...

you're asian, aren't you?

Talk to him, there needs to be more brave girls and alot less stupid confident c0ck suckers around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    WHY ARE POST BEING DELETED???

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

Moderator, if you delete a post, at least leave the post and list a reason why it was deleted so we can all fall into line with whatever it is you find acceptable or not.

I agree, it happened to me before but I just accepted it as a LF phenomenon lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If you would care to explain to me how an exchange between you and Carptracer in German
    There is no member here by the name of "Carptracer". You don't even have your facts straight. I'd like to look whoever it was who made you a moderator right in the eye and ask them "What the hell were you thinking?"

Are you a moderator or a troll? You didn't fix any problems here.. you just antagonized Bluevettracer. Your a coward.

If it strays, it will be considered for deletion, which the above 2 posts in German were.
    Your a liar. My first post contained no German. Go ahead and delete this, we know you are a coward.

Tone Guest
    Now Bluevette is banned.

This is just ridiculous. I wish loveadmin was around more to see how Cybog acts. He doesn't moderate, he finds people having fun - goes in and not only takes it all away - but goes on to antagonize certain members, insult them, and then bans them when they do react.

I have to agree with carp, as well as others - that's a coward.

Huge ****ing mistake banning Bluevette - do you read his posts? He always has VERY good advice, he doesn't insult (like Cybog does) other members at all, he's very friendly, very direct, and VERY honest. He's probably one of the most knowledgable/experienced men this forum had.

What a joke.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast