+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is this normal??

is this normal??

So i have been broken up with my ex since september, i feel like im doing a little better, of course i still miss her, and think about her everyday

but ive been goin on dates, sleeping with other people, and just trying to find a new love.

but I find myself being super clingy now, Ill hang out with a girl and i feel like im literally in love with her after we hang out, and im pretty sure ive scared a few girls off cuz ive tried to rush it into a relationship.

i guess i just miss having someone, and I want soooo bad to fill that empty place in heart, that my ex took from me.

whats some advice? i have a few great girls ive been hanging out with, but none of them are looking for anything serious. I just want a girlfriend again. im lonely :/

Start dating different girls. The ones you're hanging out with aren't the girlfriend type. They're the rebound type.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm in the same boat as you champ, single since September.

First you need to figure out what YOU want. Do you want to be single or do you want to be in a relationship? I'm guessing you want to be in a relationship to kind of fill that void your girlfriend once possessed. That's not the right thing to base it on and it's going to have you end up scaring girls away, and you are exhibit A.

If you really want a relationship, the best thing to do is take it slow. It sounds like you are jumping into things and when that happens, of course it's going to be a rebound. Taking it slow will help weed out the rebound types while building that base for a solid relationship. Assuming that is what you want.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.