+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I wanna go out with him!!!

I wanna go out with him!!!

Ok... I need some advice....pleeease!

I really like this guy that I work with. I know he likes me too but he won't ask me out. We just clicked.
    He asked me out a couple of times last year (but I wasn't that interested in him) and I said YES but we never really went out cuz he never asked for my numer or gave me a date and time.
    Now we got closer, and I want him to ask me out again. I know I can ask him out too but I can't do it. I am kinda shy even though I know that's what he's probably waiting for.
    What I need is some ideas from you guys. Something I can tell him that can lead to an invitation or something.
    The other night we both walked out to our cars and I had my chance to say something but that's how I am... SHY

Help!!! Pleaseee!

If a guy is interested in you, he will make the first move. So, if he hasn't asked you out again I would say he probably just wants to be friends. If he wanted more than that he would step up. I know it sucks but it is what it is... Men take what they want, that's just how they are. Any action from him at this point I would consider suspect.

Either that or he's just shy too. Not all of us men are the same you know. ^_~

Why not suggest to him something you both like? Say, if you both like coffee, ask him where a close Starbucks or something is. Then maybe you can hint that you'd like to have some company.

Just use the right words; nothing too blunt, but very subtle.

~ Crushed

Quote Originally Posted by musiclover
    If a guy is interested in you, he will make the first move.
    Not always. Man have equal ability to be shy or scared to do it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well then the question here is... does he seem like the shy type? Or is he the type that gets what he wants? Youve known him for how long now? A while I know right? So you know... if hes not the shy type and isnt asking... move on.. be friends
    ~Sarah~

I've known him for 8 months now. And I know from his friend that he wants girls to go some way too. He never does all the work to take a girl out. He wants a girl to to something too. And that's the problem.... I don't know what!!! And that's where I need your help.

Umm, she said he asked her out last year, surely that shows he's not that shy?

I'm male, so maybe I'm wrong, but in your situation I'd just ask him out and just get over it if he rejects. You'll regret invoking a "what if?" situation otherwise.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by musiclover
    If a guy is interested in you, he will make the first move. So, if he hasn't asked you out again I would say he probably just wants to be friends.
    You're not very bright are you?

Hey!

I think you should just ask him something like "How about dinner sometimes?" or something or tell him about a movie that you really want to see and see if he's interested in joining you. Of course, it's not a date, but hey, it's a start.
    "Ogres are like onions."