+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she have in mind exactly? Please help me!

What does she have in mind exactly? Please help me!

Hi,

I am married and met a girl in a business meeting a few month ago, we got on well and spent the night together.
    I never cheated on my wife before, but for some reason I felt very attracted to her.

She told me that she was single and was out from a long relationship.

She said that she wasn't really interested in a relationship but wanted to see me again.

A month later -She lives in London and I live in Newcastle-, we decided to meet in Liverpool and spent the week end together, then I flew to London last month to spend a couple of days with her.We're both very busy with our working life, and send regular emails but we cannot see each other more than once in a while.

I cannot stop thinking about her and I don't hesitate to write it to her in my emails.
    She never say anything nice to me or very occasionaly, she told me that because i am married she knows that this won't be going anywhere and that she's protecting herself.

We have great sex when we meet and are very close to each other.

My question is :
    I am not just looking for sex, I would like her to tell me that she likes me but she never does....
    Why do you think she wants to see me? Is that just for sex?
    Although she never say anything, do you think that she likes me or does she just want to spend a nice time and doesn't care
    about me?I don't get why she wants to see me and what she's looking for, why is she never telling me romantic things?

Please help me....

thanks,

Max

Yes, it's just for sex. She told you that. Why are you choosing to ignore it?

Stop cheating on your wife, and get some help. Or leave your wife and get some help. Either way.

She said she wasn't interested in a relationship, it is obviously a bit of fun for her.

She also said she is protecting herself from getting hurt, because you ARE married.

Remember your wife, the one you married.

I agree with the above comment, get some help on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by maxime1973 View Post
    I am not just looking for sex
    Really, now? Then are you going to divorce your wife so you can pursue a real relationship with your mistress? Because if you're not looking to have a real relationship, then it's just sex. Treat it that way and stop being all mushy and romantic and expecting the same from her.

Or, you know, you could always just stop cheating on your wife.

I think the bigger issue is the fact that in the OP you don't seem to feel at all guilty about the fact you're cheating on your wife. This indicates that there is a rather big problem in your marriage that you need to sort out...