+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Crush Advice!

Need Crush Advice!

I'm in a long term relationship of 5 years. I live with my current boyfriend.
    About 5 months ago I started a new job. I immediately became close with my direct coworker. There was immediate chemistry. We have the same sense of humor and the same interests. He was also in a long term relationship when we met. A few weeks ago he broke up with his gf. The feelings I have for him have only gotten stronger as time goes by.
    I love my bf. I by no means want to leave him. I don't love this other guy, I'm just very drawn to him. Crush is the only way I can think to describe it. We call each other for no reason, talk every day and go out for lunch and happy hour pretty often. At the most I just want to make out with him one day and at the least I want to tell him how I feel.
    What do I do?! Do I tell him? Or should I keep this to myself until it goes away because I know it will. But can't I have fun in the meantime? Or do I forfeit that fun because I have a bf?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeloveless View Post
    I love my bf.
    You don't. Don't lie to yourself. It's a shame you wasted 5 years of his life, before he'd figure it out. The fact that you need someone else to complete you, shows you're missing something - and love never lacks.

you love this you love that. whatever! do you love yourself? for real? you should avoid much as posible to be with him. cause that only can let the bad feelings grow.and if you want to fu-ck around at your new job, dont waste your bf's time. break up and be a free ho!