+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cute idea for girl?

Cute idea for girl?

So I am trying to think of something inexpensive but cute to do for my girlfriend to show her that I still care and I love her to pieces, can anyone help me with some ideas?

Do you not already show her with your actions and words?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree...show her with actions. :S

But when in doubt, a rose or a poem might be nice...

I like to make up little baskets of things my husband likes lol. Like favourite candies, snacks, he's a comic book nerd so I like to throw those in. You could put in a chick flick that you know she likes- like a movie and a snack You can buy a basket at any dollar store, then just load it full of stuff she likes and wrap it up in cellophane with a big cheesy bow lol.

I've also made up my own Love Coupons- just silly things like, "This coupon is good for 10 minutes of snuggles," "This coupon is good for one movie of your choice- whatever you want, even though I hate Jackie Chan movies *angry face*" just silly things, or romantic things whichever you think is most appropriate. If you're not so creative, I'm sure a quick Google search for ideas on what you could use for coupons would help. Then you can make them on any computer, add in silly graphics of cupid or of the two of you together and print 'em out.

For our anniversary one year, I made a really geeky PDF of 101 Reasons Why I Love You- everything from his snoring to the way his smile lights up his face. It took forever- note to you, make it like...10 things I love about you bahaha.

We can always show our significant other we care everyday, but sometimes, a little bit of something special is always nice Good luck! x
    Last edited by cookies27; 04-03-14 at 09:08 PM.

Make her a cd of all her favorite songs and if you can draw make a special to her cd cover for it.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelife View Post
    So I am trying to think of something inexpensive but cute to do for my girlfriend to show her that I still care and I love her to pieces, can anyone help me with some ideas?
    Home Spa Night. Draw her a bubble bath whilst some favorite music plays. Crack open a bottle of grape and serve her a glass while she lounges in lovely tub of hot bubbly water. While she relaxes, cook dinner and set a table with candlelight and pamper your lady.
    Massage anyone?. Always a welcome adventure for most ladies and served well after a nice meal.

Most women don't need fancy material crap to feel loved. What they do need however is affection and actions that show you care.