+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think i dont love him anymore... and i like someone else

I think i dont love him anymore... and i like someone else

ok i have a BIG problem. My boyfriend is the most perfect guy ever. He's gorgeous, sweet, loving, etc. And i used to be madly in love with him. And i've been dating him for a while. This guy was even my first kiss! But the thing is... i have this problem. Every time i get to this point in a relationship i start to... well maybe push them away. Get bored i guess. I start to become attracted to other guys... I guess i like being able to flirt and stuff with other people. Well anyway, this other guy that i've started to like is my friend's bf's brother. And i feel horrible about this!!!! Cause i told my bf earlier that i needed some space and he gave it to me but he was so upset that i felt so bad for him that i just gave him and everything went back to normal. It's not that he's clingy. It's just that i talk to him like all day and i see him practically every day and i dont know. I just feel kinda smothered. And he just... i dunno. I mean just the thought of kissing him is kind of repulses me right now. But even though i dont think i want to be with him anymore, i just can't imagine telling him i dont love him anymore because its going to hurt him so bad. And i've had a really bad experience breaking up with someone. This exact thing was going on except it was worse and the guy was absolutely crazy and when i broke up with him he literally went and tried to commit suicide and wouldn't accept it and stuff. So i just dont know what to do. I feel horrible about all this, about wanting to flirt with other guys and stuff. Any advice????????????????
    Last edited by cutiekitti16; 18-07-05 at 09:24 AM.

first of all, how old are you?

If this is a high school thing then this stuff happens all the time.

Let him down easily if you're going to, he'll just have to get over it. I can't say much else without knowing either you or him very well.

I agree with Ulf. These things happen. If the spark isnt there, theres nothing you can do. He might be all the things you described, but thats not often enough.

I know this is a cliche, but take relationships slow. You dont have to do everything with him in the first month.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

First rule of dating: be honest! Better to let him know now how you feel then string him along and cheat on him...he will hurt for sure but then he'll probably find someone else next week.