+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are there any other bi girls out there?

Are there any other bi girls out there?

Hi, i'm 15 and i'm bi but still kinda in the closet for the most part. I've never actually had a crush on a girl before, or kissed, or anything like that, but i am attracted to girls. The only people i've told were guys, so i was wondering if there are any girls out there, bi straight or lesbian, who have any ideas on the best way to tell my friends and family.
    Learn to always appreciate other's opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

I don't think that's a big deal to tell your parents or anyone for that matter if you don't want to. It's just personal preference. If you were full blown lesbian then yeah maybe you'd consider telling someone. Either way I don't think it's a big deal.

Horray for bi-girls! w00t w00t!!

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    You're 15. You don't know yet. Give it time. Maybe things will straighten out for you.

LINEBACKER 2

well, I guess it's a week of confessions...

I have been there done that. It was totally experiemnetal. I never told anyone. She was beautiful and as fas as I am concerned, I have no problem appreciating a gorgous women. I will admit that after I felt sort of strange about it like it some how changed my sexual identity. All it actually did was help me to determine htat it was experimental.

I gatta say that from my point of view, women can do it ALL better.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

well i'm bi. but i'm not going to tell my family, not out of fear but rather it's a need to know basis. but then again my family is pretty decent cause i have two cousins who are lesbians.

if you really want to tell your family do a little debate. i know there was this whole issue on the news to let gays and lesbians to marry and it wasn't morally right. if your family agrees and hates that idea then maybe wait. i wouldn't say anything to put a friction in your relationship with your family.
    but if it gets to the point that you know you want to be with a girl then yeah maybe tell your family so they are aware.

and a word of caution....some guys find it more intersting to get a bi-girl...think how some boys think (no offense guys out there! just my personal experience!)

okay i'm done rambling.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

thw whole specifically wanting a bi-sexual girl is bs, I couldn't stand to see someone I love with anyone else.

Which is why I stopped datingthe biseuxal girl taht I was dating before (aka while I was) dating my current girlfriend. She was awesome, perhaps even moreso than my current girlfriend, but she just had one too many issues and I knew in my heart that if I were to fall her, she was bi, and I knew that she wouldnt've wanted a relationship with me, just a good friend with benefits until she left back for home. And that's not what I was looking for.

Alexi

Thanks for all the help guys!
    Learn to always appreciate other's opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

Hokulele, I do believe it's normal to be a little confused concerning sexual preference at the age of 15, with all of those hormones raging Many girls say they have been attracted to girls at one point in their life... I remember I thought I had a crush on a girl when I was 11 or something, it was weird and I was a little confused about it, but now I'm just straight.
    I have it all. Including kino.

thw whole specifically wanting a bi-sexual girl is bs, I couldn't stand to see someone I love with anyone else.

-----------------------------

I'm sure some guys get excited about bisexual girls because they want two at once. However, the reason they interest me is that I like watching girls have sex (even without a chance of getting involved). I couldn't tell you why. It makes no sense, but there it is.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    What? You think you're alone in that department? All the guys I know like girl on girl action.

LINEBACKER 2

yeah, it looks like fun until you start to realize that when the two of you are strolling down the street, you're not the only one checking out babes in skirts!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit you're 15. i would say do what you wanna do while you're young so you learn as much about yoruself as you can. so when you're older you already will know what you want and life will be that much easier. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...