I talked to her. I said that I wanted a ceasefire and no more animosity. She looked at me and said there never was. I told her she treats me kind of crappy and she says she treats everyone like that, she's a loner. I told her that I am also, but it's a hard and painful life. She looked down and nodded. I went to go change and she yelled out "but hey" when I came back out she told me what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

So she doesn't seem to have feelings of ANY kind for anyone in a way.

I've learned something about myself here. I can't deny my feelings this time.

I still care for her, and am concerned for her. I am not afraid to tell her how I feel, it feels good to me.

The plan is this: I must control my feelings to a certain extent. She'll keep training for a while here. I am really not holding out any hope, but I will continue to talk to her and be friendly. She clearly needs to mature, and when she does, well, I'm not exactly waiting for her, I am waiting cause I have no where else to go. But maybe I'll still be around then.

Thing is I LIKE telling her how I feel. I want to tell her more. But I must wait a while for that. For now I'll resume talking to her about anime and other stuff we both like. If we swap animes Ill try to get her email.

She didn't mean to hurt me, but makes no apologies for who she is. Perplexing.

Ultimately, I'm going to do what I want to do because I belive I should. But I would like any input. Thanks.