+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: How did this happen ???

OK...thanks ! Will you be online tomorrow, by chance?

Yes, I will be most likely. Same time as now minus 2-3 hours.

OK....great. Thanks so much again !!! Whether she calls, texts, or E-mails.....I will not respond to her, as it might be a provocation.
    Until her tone changes. We hope ! ;-)

She seems to love you and I don't think her heart will let you go that easy, even if her mind is mad at you. So, I think you'll be ok.

:-) Thanks bro !!! Have a great night !

You are very welcome! Rest easy.

Good Morning!

OK....3 more contacts overnight (All Unanswered by me)

She texted me 2:20am: "You need to call me NOW....."
    She texted me 2:45am: "I guess being a coward works in your favor right now....don't you ever contact me or my FAMILY EVER again!!!!!!!"
    She called me 3:00am

((Biting nails and wondering what to do))

Omg, you are 40 going on 12... anyway, I think that if you felt that your relationship had real potential, instead of blocking her number and all that you would have at least tried to work it out. Basically what happened is that you panicked: as soon as the first bump in the road presented itself, you switched off the engine and got out of the car, instead of trying to proceed with perhaps more caution. Hope the metaphor is clear. No wonder she's calling you a coward.

That being said, it doesn't mean that she was or could be right for you.

What do you want? Do you want to give it another try with this woman? If so, call her, ask her to meet for coffee and sort it out like adults.

If not, tell her "I'm sorry but I don't think it can work between us. Have a great life." and really block her number/email and so on.

Just be mature about it, don't remain in this stupid pointless limbo.

Basically I will respond with, "I believe you've already asked me to erase myself from your life."

So you do NOT want to give the relationship with her another try?

Searock.....I do, but I want her to know I am trying to respect her multiple requests to erase myself, but she's the one that keeps initiating.

Just now:

ME: "I don't know what else you want from me, I believe you've already asked me to erase myself from your life, and I've left you alone."
    HER: "For my own sanity, I would like to talk to you later. When will you be around?"

What sanity? Why???

fyi.....for a Facebook junkie like she is who said she deleted and blocked me......she didn't block me, and her page still shows me she didn't remove me and that we are in a relationship
    Last edited by IWS2013; 04-09-13 at 12:40 AM.

Just call her, ask her to meet up somewhere, tell her that you would like to give your relationship another try. Enough with this "ignoring" contest. Call her right now.

Okay I've read your whole 9 page post saga.. I was thinkin "okay, okay, hmmm, alright" then by the 8th page where she sends u those two emails, screw her! She is horrible! At this point I couldn't come back from this with this woman! She is psycho! Then for her to be texting u to leave her alone, then insult you, then try to contact you again. U should be ashamed to have this woman around your kids! She is a control freak, needy, manipulative, pyscho. Lets say u get out of this mess and are fine for a week or two, then one night u are busy with your kids, she's gonna flip the drama switch and here u go again! I really hope u see her for who she is. I was siding with getting back together until these recent contacts from her. She is utterly horrible. u can do better than this cant u. Please break contact with this psycho and never look back!

For people to tell you to give her a call and meet up is horrible advice in my opinion.. Mad or not she is a grown adult and needs to quit telling him they are over leave her alone and then contacting him over and over again to insult him and keep the fire going. You people telling him to continue this relationship are just as sick as she is. And I don't care who I piss off saying this. It's the truth and makes me sick people think that what this woman Is doing is normal and that he should keep the drama going.
    Last edited by 4 ratties; 05-09-13 at 12:09 AM.

I have the solution you have been looking for but that is if you want her back.

She wants to be put up on a pedastal, and make her your #1 priority in your life. Than mean taking down your FB page and starting a new one where you have GF approved friends. No single girls, or strangers, of female friends that she would feel threatened by...and no ex wife. No picture of you with other women or your ex.

Send her an email that has a nice love song she can listen to....followed by mailing her a love letter or poem.....bring flowers to her when you go for your talk.

Never miss a text, email or phone call ever. You have to be on top of it.

Be sympathic if she has an insecurity melt down....tell her you understand and do everything to make her feel better....buy her a nice gift and tell her she is the best thing that has happened to you. Tell her a bunch of crap like you wish she was the one that you married year ago, and how happy you are etc......just butter up the crap out of your words and actions.

Never talk about other women, block people who are not your friends on FB to make comments on your page, and make sure it you and her together as your profile picture.

Do that and she will be the sweet thing you met 6 months ago.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast