+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I make him cum?

How can I make him cum?

I've had sex with my guy twice already.

One thing that I really love is going down on him... and I like the taste of his cum as well. However, the times that I have sucked him, he had to finish himself off. Well, of course I'm still new at this so I know I'll get better, but I'm just wondering if you guys have any tips.
    Last edited by sachi; 12-05-06 at 05:52 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You might take note of what he does to finish himself off. He may be using more force or going slower/faster. Talk to him a little more about it and se what he says.

Some guys - like me - just have a hard time climaxing from oral. It's definitely pleasurable, and a VERY intimate thing to receive, but it takes time and effort and a "just right" touch (on her part), and just the right mood (on my part) to cum from oral. She pretty much has to "read" my body - If I have to think about coaching her, or guiding her regarding what to do to me I pretty much lose the mood.

Another factor is the spit/swallow/spray question. I DO NOT want her to pull off when I cum. If I know that she won't take it in her mouth it's just about impossible for me to come from a BJ. She can discretely spit, or swallow, (or kiss me!) when I'm done but I definitely want to feel a warm, soft tongue and lips on me until the contractions are done.

@vashti - I'm 21 tomorrow

@daletom - I did write in my post that I love his taste. we've done oral twice, the first time he finished himself off and I sucked and licked up everything (yum) and the second time we were discovered by his dad

@cardinal - thanks for the advice. I'll definitely take note.

King Zarathu Guest
    I am like this. When my ex was going down on me I had to finish myself off and she felt very bad. Oh well, she was a dumb bitch anyways.

I don't think I could climax from oral unless it lasted for a very long time. It's just the way it is. Try having intercourse, watch what happens

I find it hard sometimes to climax from oral, but switching between the hand and mouth helps me climax.

Using your hand almost as an extension of your mouth makes it feel like you are deep throating if you can't actually deep throat. Being able to put him all in your mouth can be difficult depending on his size.

One thing I always do is not only incorporate his balls with one hand, lighting playing with them and squeezing, but also just using that hand to rub and massage his inner things while I am giving him head. The dual sensations give extra ooompfff if you will.

Basically, setting it up and teasing him a little, maybe kissing from his lips, neck, chest, nipples, stomach, inner thighs until finally he looks like he can't stand it anymore... then you lick all from his balls to the top of his shaft, and then take the head into your mouth.

That has always worked for me, and I think you should be able to at least get a good start with those!!! good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    Some guys - like me - just have a hard time climaxing from oral. It's definitely pleasurable, and a VERY intimate thing to receive, but it takes time and effort and a "just right" touch (on her part), and just the right mood (on my part) to cum from oral. She pretty much has to "read" my body - If I have to think about coaching her, or guiding her regarding what to do to me I pretty much lose the mood.

Another factor is the spit/swallow/spray question. I DO NOT want her to pull off when I cum. If I know that she won't take it in her mouth it's just about impossible for me to come from a BJ. She can discretely spit, or swallow, (or kiss me!) when I'm done but I definitely want to feel a warm, soft tongue and lips on me until the contractions are done.
    So after she gives you a bj and you nut in her mouth you want her to kiss you. I don't think I would want my cum in my mouth. That's gross.

Quote Originally Posted by shai`anne
    So after she gives you a bj and you nut in her mouth you want her to kiss you. I don't think I would want my cum in my mouth. That's gross.
    if you expect your partner to accept your load, you should be ok with it too touching you anywhere haha.

dont get me wrong, i love bj's...but it ain't a sure thing to orgasm from a bj. so dont take it personally if we don't always cum from bj's...

Wow - I've actually found this really insightful so far Funny, I had this conversation with my boy recently... in the past, when I went down on him, he struggled to get off and he admitted to me recently, that I'm the first girl he's been with whose been able to get him off using my mouth alone (in the past other gals have had to finish him off by hand, or both or him DIY)... I decided I wanted to persist and try to get him off by oral... so i learned how to deep throat and tease him and BINGO! I've done it.... the trick is, pay attention and see what he likes... what he really responds to.... teasing, going hard and fast, deep, slow... whatever it might be... then play on it! Hell, get urself off while you're going down on him as well... my boy made the comment that he loves watching me get excited and i apparently do something different when i'm enjoying myself too! Could be worth a shot!