+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love and Lies

stnikky Guest

Love and Lies

Hi everyone, first of all allow me to apologise if my post is in the wrong section. I've been using the net for several years but its my first posting on a forum as usually I do not bother. Lately I am passing through rough times and I wish other people's opinion regarding white lies from your partner. I always believed that a person who truly loves you should never lie to you as whatever the truth is, does not hurt more than a lie. I also find it very difficult to start trusting again. Maybe I am being too sensitive but I find it very hard to accept people who even lie on little issues. Am I wrong? A person I truly love has recently lied to me and when I comfronted her she admitted stating that she did not want to hurt me. Since she admitted and seemed genuine and sorry I trusted her and accepted the whole episode. I forgave her but can't forget. I accepted her apology and trusted her that she understood that lies put me off. She lied again today, this time I refrained to show her that I know the truth since its a very small issue. But why lieing?
    This really bugs me! Any thoughts? thanks to all in advanced - stnikky

Hello everyone, am new here!

Hello folks, am from Italy and am new here. How you all doing? I am looking forward to having a very great time here with you guys.

love and lies.

Most people have the tendency to lies even if to those the love or those they don't even know about and it sure hurts so much when the one you love lies to you but then what do you do, forgive. Now that's easier said than done but the beauty of forgiving and forgetting is that you are able to move on with your life. Yes is also very hard to forget but then forgetting is the way of healing. Why? Because you chose to erase that memory and not let the event or lies run your life.