+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just found out something very interesting.And need some help

I just found out something very interesting.And need some help

Ok so I just started to talk to my ex again after 6 months of no contact whatsoever.We are getting along great and hang out quite often.But today I was bored and decided to search for a screen name she likes to use just to see what comes up.And I find something that she posted back in March about her breaking up with a guy or something.But as I read her post even more I found out that she was talking to him and actually started dating him while we were still dating and admits to dumping me for him.Now my question is do I bring this up with her and start a huge fight about it or leave it alone and just pretend I didnt see it? I kind of am falling for her again and do not know what the right thing to do is.So any help would be awesome.

WOW, sounds like a sign. Be nice if you could verify that this is indeed her and if you do devise a way to do so well you'de be an idiot to get back with her. Would you wanna date a girl who cheated on you broke up with you and left you ignorant to her cheating ways? The ods that this is her screen nmae is VERY high, these things dont happen by coincidence.