+ Follow This Topic

Thread: India Arie

Smile India Arie

love .....how do you describe it? it has its ups and downs like a emotional rollercoaster..you love the person one moment and the next you hate them more than anything! the other day i was searching myspace when i was at my Universal internhip and i came upon India Aries page...her music describes relationships so well...she actually speaks the truth about everything. Its kinda like shes inside my head and singing all my feelings. Shes kinda r&B but it has alot of soul. I really cant wait to buy her cd which comes out on the 27th!!..if you havent heard about her her myspace page is... myspace.com and put / indiaarie ... listen to her and tell me what you think!!!

I like her too. She's really amazing.

Thumbs up You'll love these new India.Arie tracks with Amiel on new "Push On" CD

Neo-Soul sensation and multi Grammy winner India.Arie can be found on some new tracks (Israel Skies, Kiesha and Babies to Angels) you may not have heard yet on the new "Push-On" CD by AMIEL.

Spreading the message of positive thinking, holistic health, life skills management, effects of sound, righteous leadership and sound relationships, Amiel has put out an amazing piece of work with this album. Add India to it and you have a hands down hit record!

For those not familiar with Amiel, he's a singer ,songwriter and producer that's toured with Sly and The Family Stone, Frankie Beverly and Maze, The Spinners, The Chi-Lites, Rufas and Chaka Khan, and New Birth. He's opened for Third World, Najee, Alex Bugnon, Steel Pulse, Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, and he is formerly of The Legendary R&B group the Manhattans.

Check out some tracks and/or get the MP3 at Amazon

Hey all you Music lovers out there!

What do Donnie McClurkin, The Jazz Crusaders, India.Arie, Wyclef Jean, Amy Grant, CECE Winans, Roberta Flack and Jon Secada have in common? They are all performing, showing their videos, interviewing and/or appearing on the all new multi-cultural music television show, Yhur Music TV coming your way this season!

The 1/2 hour show airs Monday through Saturday at Noon* starting September 5th on Dish Network's Colours TV Channel 9407 or 9396; as well as via various Cable Affiliates - find the channel in your area here

Additionally, the interactive show plays the music YOU want to hear - it's "Yhur Music Yhur Way". The once a week Indie music show on Wednesdays* also provides an outlet for Independent artists to get their music video aired on national television! Tune in to find out how to enter your video!

You can get weekly show updates & correspond with us on Twitter, Facebook and mySpace

Tune into Yhur Music TV* on....
    Mondays - Yhur WORLD Music TV
    Tuesdays - Yhur JAZZ, R&B, SOUL Music TV
    Wednesdays - Yhur INDIE ARTISTS Music TV
    Thursdays - Yhur GOSPEL Music TV
    Fridays - Yhur LATIN Music TV
    Saturdays - Yhur HIP HOP Music TV

* Airtime & genre specific show days are subject to change