+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested in this girl...

Interested in this girl...

I am interested in this girl for a while now but nothing has really happened, except a couple times we walked past each other and smiled or said hi. One of my friends keep telling me to add her to facebook but that would be creepy. Btw i got her name from one of her friends, a guy. Anyway i found out recently she is on Twitter, and i was thinking i could follow her to see what happens, but still i think that would be weird. I can't think of how i could introduce myself in person... Help? Thanks!

Omg.... sorry, but people like this annoy me.. Maybe you should just build up some courage and actually approach her with or without friends by your side and introduce yourself formally. Try; "Hi, I'm ____ nice to meet you" and surely you will get a response from her! It's not that hard. If you want something to actually happen between you two then you've gotta get up and make a move.

Forget the whole 'hiding behind a computer screen' BS, you're more of a genuine guy if you just talk. Facebook, Twitter and 'adding' her as a friend all seems a bit too unusual yeah and sadly, it is how a lot of people actually start things between each other these days. But don't you think there's much more to it if you actually speak to that person face to face? It's called confidence and courage and if you don't have those things then how do you expect to achieve anything out of this?

It's said you can ALWAYS get what you want.. but you've actually gotta go get it yourself. As long as you're respectful, polite and show yourself off to be of a good heart then chances are you're in for the win. If not, it's probably just a case that it wasn't meant to be between you two and best option is to move on and be friends. Simple.

tl; dr? make a move! speak to her!