+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm not sure, but is this girl interested in me

I'm not sure, but is this girl interested in me

Is this girl into me or are we just friends?
    There's this girl that I like, really like, we're friends, but I am not sure if she's into me, as I cannot tell if she's flirting with me or not.
    First off, we talk loads, and I mean loads, when we talk we smile at each other and throughout the conversation we look into each others eyes, neither of us look away, when I finish talking she'll ask me a question or tell me something interesting, when we first started talking she was always looking down, talking really quick and stuttering on some words, now it's not so much. I s this a good or a bad sign? (I think it's good as it shows she's more comfortable around me)
    We both like almost all the same stuff, music games etc.
    I've made her laugh once or twice, and she's only laughed at me when I've made a complete and utter fool of myself.
    In addition, if I need anything, like a pen or a pencil or some help, she'll always help with anything I need.
    Finally when I asked for her number, she said yes and blurted it out at me.
    I'm very shy, and she's only just come out of a relationship.
    When I send her messages she usually replies, however sometimes she doesn't, (she doesn't reply when I ask her how her holiday has been going) is this good or bad?
    Should I get to know her more after the holidays?
    I would really appreciate any help on this as it is urgent to me
    (I don't wan't to be just friends)

There is a incredible secret to finding out if someone likes you, its almost 100% effective and requires only a little bit of effort on your part. You'll need a couple of things though:

-Confident
    -A voice

If you have these two easy to get things, then all you need to do is....

*Drumroll*

Ask her if she wants to go out with you on a date! Its just that easy, and you know the answer instantly.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

It's not that easy when you have never had a girlfriend before and are as shy as me.
    I really like this girl.

Yes it is just that easy. Most guys out there (shy or otherwise) don't worry too much about whether a girl likes them of not. If they like a girl enough, they just throw caution into the wind and ask them out. If she says no, then no big deal, they will ask someone else out until they find one that says yes. That is how it actually works my friend.

Tip: if you wait too long she will think you don't desire her enough to ask her out, and she will say yes to the guy that does ask her out. Seen many posts on here about missed opportunities.
    Last edited by smackie9; 07-04-12 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason916 View Post
    It's not that easy when you have never had a girlfriend before and are as shy as me.
    I really like this girl.
    OK. Stay shy. Don't ask her out and resign yourself to being single for the rest of your miserable life. The choice is yours. Just grow some balls and ask her out. What's the worst she can do? Say no. Well most of us have experienced being rejected but few of us are hermits or have killed themselves becauase of it. We pick ourselves up and get on with it.