+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls please read

Girls please read

okay so i like this girl a lot , 2 days ago we hangout we went to the club and for the first time she wants us to pretend that im her boyfriend and i said yes...so after 30 minutes she kinda got tipsy and i lot of guys hitting on her, so she came up to me and started making out on me... and after that she cant stop kiss me.. we just keep making out every minutes and she told me that your a ******* good kisser the way she look at me and the way she bit her lips... on our way home she still wants to make out and keep telling me that she likes me alot... she was drunk though.. the next day i ask her if she remember anything and she say she dont remember it but she remember that she kiss me, she even apologize on me..... but she dont wannt say that she remember the words she say that she likes me... i ask her if she likes me.. but she never answer that question and she never say no that she dont like me...i think she kinda got embarassed and she's been trying to not text me anymore.. but if i text her she text back...when she was drunk she was telling me that .. im so HOT,SEXY and she like's me a lot.. But remember guys she was drunk but not that drunk

after 2 days i went to her mom, cause her mom love's me a lot ( here is the interesting part)... so i told her mom that i like her a lot, i told her i got a lot of chance to have sex in her .. but i told her mom that i dont wanna do it cause i had a lot of respect with her ...cause i love her so much.. and her mom was smiling.... and her mom told me .. do you wanna know some tips how to make my daughter stay with you and loves you more.... (anyway guys where not together yet or neither dating, where in a casual miss understandung or something right now, she like's me and she knows i like her but she is not ready for a relationship right now) anyway her mom say .. if you wanna get my daugther if you have a chance to have SEX with her , you need to do it 110% cause she's a SEX addict or maybe love to have sex.. so i was shock when her mom told me that... her mom and dad love's me a lot so they trying to get me with her to... cause they know i like there daugther.... she even told her mom that i like him..

so what do you think guys... how can i get her to hangout with me and maybe ended up having sex.. or how can i win her cause she's not ready for a relationship but she really like's me a lot...

Get with her when she's drunk again. The last time you should have taken her home.

im to gentleman the last time.. and yes thats what im thinking and im ready....

Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree if her mother is telling stories about her daughter's sexual libido to boys. How disrespectful and ugly of her.

You're going to get yourself into some kind of trouble if you screw this one when she's drunk. I see "rape" written all over it.
    I don't know where you're from but it is not customary for a mother to say about her daughter what she said about hers to you... at least for sane and functioning people its not customary, anyway.

Proceed with caution.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

she's not telling me like **** my daughter or something.... she say jt like... this is what she like's and she likes to have sex so if i Where you.. if you have a chance its better give all you got.. if you know what i mean... trust me i know her mom and dad.. and they are great people..

Quote Originally Posted by jay_bi2014 View Post
    im to gentleman the last time.. and yes thats what im thinking and im ready....
    You may have lost your opportunity.......

Quote Originally Posted by jay_bi2014 View Post
    she's not telling me like **** my daughter or something.... she say jt like... this is what she like's and she likes to have sex so if i Where you.. if you have a chance its better give all you got.. if you know what i mean... trust me i know her mom and dad.. and they are great people..
    It was still a very inappropriate conversation she had about her daughter.

Anyway, you have gotten some advise that (regardless if I find it very disconcerting) tells you what you need to do. If you want to be with this girl then you may want to double think what kind of boundaries she has and what her views on monogamy are. Do you think one man is enough to keep her satisfied?

How old is this girl?

... And I'm still wondering how her mother would even know what her daughter's sexual libido was like and why you were able to tell her that you had a chance to have uncommitted sex with her daughter without the mother getting, well protective like a mother should. It's almost like she's trying to whore her out to you ffs.

*Cultural differences I can only imagine*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

cool story bro
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Um, well maybe don't be like the other guys that try to 'get into her pants'. Why don't you start asking her to hang out more often (less of club scenarios) and see where it goes? If she is so used to getting drunk and having men all over her, do you think she is really going to find you any different if you guys get drunk and have sex (whether your drunk or tipsy). I think take this as a different approach. And as for her mother, no disrespect but she shouldn't talk that openly like that regarding her daughter's sex life. So show that you're the 'different' guy and you seem to respect her, so keep that good aspect about yourself! Don't lower your standards for anyone.