+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how should i approach this?

how should i approach this?

if anyone is familiar with a situation of mine thats about a month old (long story short: chick leaves me for my best friend(that was REALLY short btw)) im trying to get back on thge horse so to speak. Since then me and this girl, Dina, have started talking again. i say again because roughly 2 years ago we talked for about a month. anyways we have been talking in school for the past few weeks, not alot 5 minutes here 15 there, a few times a week. anyways this weekend she called me four or five times. we said oh we should do something or lets go see a movie tonight or something, we never did but always called the other if we couldnt make it. anyways today we were supposed to go and enjoy a "cinematic adventure" at 4, which is when she gets off work. she called me at four and she basically said she was in a lexington (its a town about 30-45 minutes away and is really the only thing to do outside of our town aside from the movies, walmart, or bowling...no joke) with a older guy friend (she made sure to say they were only family friends and just hav ing fun) anyways she called at 4:05-4:10 pretty much when she said she would so i have no grudge against her what so ever, but im wondering if she is trying to make me jealious or playing hard to get.

if you say i should flirt around or something of the sort, any tips, or good ideas i should follow on talking and such, or how to ask her to do something this weekend (btw im getting comfirmed in my church this weekend, though im fairly confident she doesnt go to any type of church). would asking her to come be a bit much?

lend me all your help!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really wouldn't look to much into this.

Since you guys have been trying to hang out together and for one reason or another it hasn't happened, you really shouldn't have too many expectations right now. I think the best thing is to just kinda go with the flow, and try and set a date in advance to hang out.

I would not invite her to your confirmation. Only because you guys ahven't got to hang out yet and that wouldn't be a very good first date if you catch my drift.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!