+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship advice

Relationship advice

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum this is my first post. I need relationship advice I have been with my boyfriend now for 9 years we live together for the last 5/6 years. He is a big part of my life he always goes out with me and my friends but this does not happen on his side I have only met one of his friends who is engaged. His other group of friends that he has been close to for the last two years I have never met he always goes out with them and never invites me yet he has met there girlfriends well the ones that have girlfriends. We argue about this all the time I have even cried in front of him over it but nothing changes I no its important to go out with your friends but never to be introduced to his friends is hurtful. He promises this and that oh I will introduce you but nothing has happend this is going on for two years now. He is going out again tonight once again not asked to go he always says its a lads night out but I dont believe this as he has met there girlfriends on nights out. Its hard after 9 years together but I am getting a bit suspious that I have never been asked out around his friends. Id love your opinion on what ye guys think of the whole situation should I walk away.....

Tina, how awful that you are put in a situation like this by a bf of 9 yrs
    unfortunately there is only two explainations for his behaviour:
    1) he is so embarrassed by you
    2) he is cheating on you

9 yrs is a long time, and he knows you are hurt by this yet doesn't do anything about it. It's time to dump him