+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to win a girl back

How to win a girl back

Girl i need advice on how to win a girl back. what things can i guy do to show that he really cares for a girl. We had a sort of relationship for a couple of months, It was a kind of friends with benefits kind of thing but if felt like more than that. Any now were basically 'friends' but i still have feeling for her. I want her back

Want where? In your life or your bed? J/k

Im my life Kai. When i met this girl sex wasnt even on my mind and thats unusual for me. She different from other girl. Dont know what to do.

why not just ask her? ask her what she see you as? If she says FWB you then tell her how you feel about her.

Thats the thing, its been a while since weve been 'FWB'. were more just friends but i still have feeling for her. Dont know how she will react.

I don't know. I usually didn't try to get someone back. Now that I'm middle aged and alone, I regret my lack of courage. It's a learned response for all of us; sometimes it is harder to unlearn bad habits, so might as well learn the right ones now

So, if you really want someone in your life, then you should make an effort to let them know that you want to continue to explore your feelings for each other. And, don't make an ultimatum with yourself (i.e., "either its a relationship or nothing at all!").

If you really like them, sometimes they turn out to be friends--a friend isn't a bad thing. And, you never know where that can go. Several of my neighbors were high school friends who never dated yet married years later. They're happy.