+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she even trying?

Is she even trying?

Hello Ladies,
    To make things short , i have got out the friend zone and into the relationship with my friend.
    The first week me and her doing fine, we spent some time together after school .
    The second week i had problems. I talked to her about communicating with me more, rather than just me starting the conversation first. i did ask we can hang with each other at school once in a while, just me and her but she prefer's her best friend more apparently. She prefers we hang out afterschool. She also barely knew my existence when i was hanging with her GIRL best friend. I was pretty pissed that she did that.
    I talked to her on Saturday , she actually did talk to me first for once just to say the show i reccomended to her was good and something about how she feels i got mad at her on friday how she wouldn't give me her adress but she wasn't comfortable so i was like w/e .

NOTE
    - I'm a Junior in High School and She's A Freshman
    - She would tell me her negatives like how she's bipolar , gets jealous easily , doesn't like to be touched when she's pissy ect.
    - Her Ex cheated on her 5 times and it was a Long Distance Relationship.
    - She hangs with her Best Friend(girl) more than me because they were together more
    - I always start the conversation with her but at least she responds back .
    - I can't hang with her during weekends or holiday or spring/summer/winter/ break because of her strict parents. Only after school we could hang out.
    - This is my first Relationship
    -I'am the rebound (i'm admitting ) but i want to make this work with her

First of all concratz with getting out of friend zone !

Second good luck with everything else.

Try not to put her on pedestal, keep it equal.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-04-13 at 05:29 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Well lets see, hmmmmm I see a lot of negatives here. I can't see this as being a true relationship. You are still being treated as if you are just a friend, so my prognosis is that you are still in the friends zone and BF is just a title. If this is your first relationship it damn well sucks! We all know when in a relationship your BF/GF is usually first priority mostly, and that you want to show the world you are a couple, you know being together as much as possible, holding hands etc. But it ain't happening...she is giving you all these stupid excuses. When in love you let nothing get in the way, not even strict parents. This is lame ass bull shit. If I were you I would just go back to being friends and find a real GF that doesn't have all these restrictions.

"I'am the rebound (i'm admitting ) but i want to make this work with her" this is really weak and desperate......seriously you can do better that this.