+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: meeting some one new?

meeting some one new?

hmm hey people i saw this girl that i like yeh...so i was decided to intro my self, unfortunetly the only thing i said was hi and she said hi back and smiled, is that a good sign?, and straight after the "Hi" her dad came to pick her up so didnt get to start a convo..dam....., so any one got some tips on how i would go up to some one i and try to be friends aiya? and for the first time this is the only girl made me nervous to talk to >.<....and 1 more thing i onli see her once a week so yeh.....and we both go to saturday school and i might quit it so yeh and way to speed my relationship with her?

hey man, I just want to encourage you to keep talking to her! The fact that she said hi back and smiled might say that she has some form of interest in talking to you. Definitely build upon that and keep talking to her. Some people tell me that to be yourself and talk to her as if she is your friend. Like talking about broad questions that aren't one word answers. I'm sure someone else can let you know what that means. Goodluck!

Just keep talking to her like you did.

Quote Originally Posted by lol112
    hmm hey people i saw this girl that i like yeh...so i was decided to intro my self, unfortunetly the only thing i said was hi and she said hi back and smiled, is that a good sign?, and straight after the "Hi" her dad came to pick her up so didnt get to start a convo..dam....., so any one got some tips on how i would go up to some one i and try to be friends aiya? and for the first time this is the only girl made me nervous to talk to >.<....and 1 more thing i onli see her once a week so yeh.....and we both go to saturday school and i might quit it so yeh and way to speed my relationship with her?
    You seriously think you have a "relationship" after you each exchanged one word?

Tone Guest
    He's got high hopes!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    You seriously think you have a "relationship" after you each exchanged one word?
    Everyone knows that if you say Hi AND smile at the same time, that means love.

Tone Guest
    When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie, that's... amore!

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Everyone knows that if you say Hi AND smile at the same time, that means love.
    You're right, again, I'm mistaken.

Go ring shopping this weekend dude, you're in!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ahh, yeah You ahd enough courage to say hi to her once so why are having such a hard time now? Do the same thing and have a conversation this time.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

one problem ar is that her friends are around as well, i dun wan to you noe walk in and start introducing my self when her freinds are thier!!! >.< what should i do!!!!??

"i dun wan to you noe walk in and start introducing my self when her freinds are thier!!!"

Will someone please tell me why this is a problem? Lol, it's not like you're walking up, taking out your dick, and shaking it at her. You're just introducing yourself, fer chrissake. After you introduce yourself to her, introduce yourself to her friends.

And can someone also explain to me why grammatical errors and mis-spellings in chat and post forums are sooo fashionable? I have to cross my eyes sometimes to interpret some of this shit.
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well try and catch her when they aren't around. If you see a quick moment, run up and say hi remember me? I never got to properly introduce myself. And go from there. If you can't get her when she's not with her friends then walk up to her and ask to speak to her for a moment and most likely she walk away from them for a second to see what you have to say.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by tone
    He's got high hopes!
    ...he's got high hopes,
    he's got, high in the sky, apple pie, hopes!
    so anytime you're feelin low,
    just remember, an ant,
    can't pull a rubbertree plant.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Once there was a silly ole ant
    Thought he'd move a rubber tree plant
    Anyone knows that ant can't
    Move a rubber tree plant

But he had hiiiiiigh hopes
    He had hiiiiigh hopes
    He had high in the sky apple-pie hopes

So anytime you're feeling low
    Remember don't let go
    Just remember that ant
    Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

If yer gonna quote it, get it right, Circle. Fortunately or unfortunately, I saw that insipid film on its initial theatrical release. That friggin' song has plaqued me ever since.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    If yer gonna quote it, get it right, Circle. Fortunately or unfortunately, I saw that insipid film on its initial theatrical release. That friggin' song has plaqued me ever since.
    haha, well i didn't actually "quote" it, if you will. I knew I wasn't right on it, but close. Had to change some verbage to keep Tone's quote in there. That song is forever etched in my memory as well. Preschool I think. It's not a bad message to have in our heads though.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast