+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Suicide

There's this guy owes me money. Tuesday I confronted him. I had some particularly choice words. Called him a worthless shit, a deadbeat, the lowliest, most pathetic scum of the Earth.

He countered by telling me he'd tried to kill himself. I guess he was hoping I'd be shocked and show some sympathy.

Instead I told him he was such a ****ing useless failure he couldn't even get that much right. I told him next time he tries to kill himself, do it right.

I got a visit from a police officer just now. This guy hasn't been seen since Wednesday. He left a suicide note behind stating that he planned to snort 350mg of oxycontin. He was tired of being a failure, he was tired of money trouble, and he was tired of screwing people over.

How the **** does that jackass afford 350 goddamn milligrams of oxy when he owes me money??? There'll be hell to pay if he is dead. I want my ****ing money. He can kill himself after he's paid me back.

I know you're probably thinking this is bullshit. I've been on a bender lately listing all my horrible deeds. I swear this is 100% true. In fact, the police are in their cruiser outside right now going through their computer and doing whatever it is cops do. Goddamn shithead's costing me sleep now, too.

I apologize for my lack of humanity, but I honestly don't view that as a deficiency. By and large you humans are a horrible lot and I despise most of you.
    Last edited by Gribble; 16-07-10 at 02:10 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bizarrely this story ended with the guy in question weeping and me hugging him. So yes, he is a live and well. A little anger to make him think, a little bullshit sympathy to endear him. It looks like he'll pay me back now without the need of court intervention.

People are so easily controlled. Tug at the emotions and you can lead a beautiful woman into bed and you can get a deadbeat to empty his wallet.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why do all these people owe you money?? what are you, some kind of loan shark?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

You hugged him? Faggot.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I share your anger at people who threaten suicide. I consider it emotional blackmail, whether or not they mean it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I apologize for my lack of humanity, but I honestly don't view that as a deficiency. By and large you humans are a horrible lot and I despise most of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Bizarrely this story ended with the guy in question weeping and me hugging him. So yes, he is a live and well. A little anger to make him think, a little bullshit sympathy to endear him. It looks like he'll pay me back now without the need of court intervention.

People are so easily controlled. Tug at the emotions and you can lead a beautiful woman into bed and you can get a deadbeat to empty his wallet.
    In conclusion, the lack of humanity has almost cost you money and an attempt at humanity apparently is about to put the money back into your pocket.

So there's a financial advantage to being human.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

When I was in 9th grade a neighbor girl hung herself, she was a grade below me. She was beautiful and popular. No one had any inkling she was depressed much less suicidal. She sure as hell never threatened it.

That guys a weak douchebag. I hate people like him too.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I still have a guy that owes me $6750. He hasn't paid me back completely in... 4 years? Hes given me $3250... a friend of my mothers, etc....

People really are scum, especially when they owe you money. I make a point not to loan out money to friends or people I know well, I get to see their true colors far too often and then just don't want to deal with them.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People who commit suicide usually keep their thoughts to themselves and do actually do it. People who threaten to are usually weak and often use it as emotional blackmail. People who make a half hearted attempt to kill themselves are usually using it as a cry for help.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

If he doesn't pay you back soon, offer to help him end his pathetic existence.

And stop lending money to losers.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On that note, I got my 900 dollars from the hack of an electrician.

He technically shorted me 30 dollars, but I'm at the point of not caring.

I hope he learns his lesson.

He has to, with the 5 runts he had running around his trailer.

He told me I made out better than he did.

Maybe he if bids the job correctly, I'll be the one getting ****ed next time.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    People who commit suicide usually keep their thoughts to themselves and do actually do it. People who threaten to are usually weak and often use it as emotional blackmail. People who make a half hearted attempt to kill themselves are usually using it as a cry for help.

Took the words right out of my mouth, qwert.

And yeah Grib....stop lending losers money. I don't lend anyone money. I did a couple of times and got screwed, so now I make it a policy not to at all....not even to family. It's the quickest way to sour the relationship between two people. I don't know what kind of relationship you had with this guy in the first place, but it certainly appears you're not his biggest fan.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My job has introduced me to a rather interesting array of characeters. Let's just say I have almost every vice imaginable on speed dial, literally. Money tends to bounce around all over the place with people like that. In fact, today I met the newly crowned Miss Baltimore. Tall, leggy, gorgeous black woman. Bit too hungry looking, though.

As for the humanity of my gesture, honestly I think that hug and forgiveness was the most inhuman thing I did all night. As soon as I get my money I'm going to reiterate what a shit he is and I'm going to cut him off completely. They say you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. What I do with those flies when I've caught them is what defines the nature of my actions, and in this case I'm plucking their wings off.

Anyway, I totally think this guy is just a dramatic little attention-craving cunt. Nobody's had the balls to call him on his suicide charade before and now his little brain is in a state of turmoil. I think he wanted this to happen so I'd feel responsible.
    Last edited by Gribble; 17-07-10 at 11:51 AM.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

This is exactly why I never lend money to anyone, unless it's my folks of course. But even "best friends" can take forever and can end up in not being friends at all.
    So call me tight A$$, I don't care! I just don't want to be that guy in the middle of stupid situations like these.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit, and here i thought that this thread was going to be interesting... no one died.... dammit.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast