+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I cant beleive this

I cant beleive this

I picked my ex up with his brother to bring him to them to the airport today. On the way he had me stop to pick up his iphone...he left at some girls house. Need I say more?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you need to say more.

Why in the world would you drive your ex? And once you did, why would you stop at his new girlfriend's house? And now, why would you ever contact him again?

We had been seeing each other a few times and i thought it was going somewhere. Then he said he didnt want a relationship and said he was talking to another girl from work. He has done a few things to make me think it isnt going anywhere but keeps contacting me on a semi regular basis. I also feel like i still care for him so i did it as a favor. what i cant get over is how he is not hiding his indiscretions at all and it hurts me. i was so humiliated because i knew i probably shouldnt take him, but he offered to pay me. He just asked if "i could make a stop" for him on the way. He then got all pissed and said" i cant believe SHE didnt leave it in the mailbox". i felt sick at that moment but i managed to play it cool the whole way. i just really dont understand this and even a friend wouldnt treat an ex lover this way i think. Im going to pick them up too but im trying to figure out what to say if he contacts me again after this. his brother was nice hadnt seen him in years so i kinda took the opportunity and talked to him most of the way, but cant tell if it really bothered him but its possible. I need advice as far as this being a very complicated past 5 year relationship that could turn around or maybe not, but its just not cut and dry at this point. thanks
    Last edited by abn25; 18-05-11 at 07:51 AM.